Wild Card Weekend - Wild Card Weather

17 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Anyone have an inkling as to what’s going to be announced at Hochuls 12pm conference? And then Browns 3pm one? Don’t like what’s starting to add up. 

Why would the Browns have a presser 90 minutes before kickoff?

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Erie County Executive will be joining Hochul to discuss the storm.

Oh now

Edited by Beck Water

Just now, ALLinALLEN said:

For the second time, its MAYOR BROWN. 

OK.  I'm not deaf, you don't need to shout at me.

Maybe edit your post to say that?  I mean, people reading the thread come upon your post long before they come upon the clarification.

Minor nit:

Browns: football organization, the Cleveland Browns

Brown's: something belonging or pertaining to someone named brown

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

OK.  I'm not deaf, you don't need to shout at me.

Maybe edit your post to say that?  I mean, people reading the thread come upon your post long before they come upon the clarification.

Minor nit:

Browns: football organization, the Cleveland Browns

Brown's: something belonging or pertaining to someone named brown

Thank God we don't have a mayor named Bill Brown.

• Haha (+1) 5

All I know is that my automobile has a full tank of gas, and my 5-gallon gas can is full to the top for my snowblower, which is in tip-top shape. 

This thread can now go pound sand. I'm ready to blow (some snow. Yikes, Stop thinking dirty). 

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Is not supposed to stop snowing around or shortly after kickoff? Why not just push it back to a 4pm kickoff…..? Vs potentially moving the game. 

It’s probably too late to move it for Sunday 

Just now, Draconator said:

All I know is that my automobile has a full tank of gas, and my 5-gallon gas can is full to the top for my snowblower, which is in tip-top shape. 

This thread can now go pound sand. I'm ready to blow (some snow. Yikes, Stop thinking dirty). 

I gassed up at speedway last night.  Heard there was a run on gas.  I’m ready to roll. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Milanos Milano said:

47c5826e0368499b3ff7eb66deec6706.gif

Is that Rob Johnson?  Didn't he drive a snowmobile to the stadium one year after a storm?  At least he had a skill at something.  I can't tell if that driver is wearing a bandanna.

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s a wonder so many of us increasingly question our leaders..

You must stay locked in your homes for there is a deadly virus in the air, unless you want to protest.

You must stay home for there is a state of emergency and a deadly storm, unless you’re going to the Bills game. 

At some point, their words no longer have meaning.

And they can’t be transparent (fair or not fair), so people lose trust.  

They could literally just tell us that the the state of emergency is in place but the Bills game is such a big deal that they will be mobilizing resources to ensure people are safe traveling to, from and while attending the game.   But they won’t, because they (and the league) don’t want the scrutiny, so we get left with “deadly conditions, stay home, unless you want to watch a football game - in which case - just kidding”

You do understand why the government would have a hard time preventing people from protesting though right? 

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

and my 5-gallon gas can is full to the top for my snowblower, which is in tip-top shape. 

Here's the best advice for snowblower people. Buy the ethanol free gas so as to prevent carbs gumming up

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Soft society

I mean if even 1 fan dies trying to get home from an NFL game during a state of emergency it wouldn’t really look great. It’s 1 day later. Not the end of the world. 

36 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

That they’re going to announce some bad news. 

I'm not sure it's bad news.  4:30 pm Monday.

Wonder what they're going to do with the players?  I suppose they'll get to stay home.

Edited by Beck Water

11 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

You do understand why the government would have a hard time preventing people from protesting though right? 

Sure, I also understand why they “should” have a hard time preventing people from running their businesses or visiting dying relatives, but let’s not get into this here. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.