Sherfield and Harty

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

You’d prefer not winning the division?

... if we had only lost to the Cowboys, we would have been in such better position for tiebreakers.

• Haha (+1) 2

I’m a believer that you can think two things at the same time. 

Have Harty and Sherfield been pretty bad this season? Yes. 

Did they each make ridiculously huge plays tonight? Yes. 

I’m happy for them. Maybe they can have some big moments in the playoffs here! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I’m a believer that you can think two things at the same time. 

Have Harty and Sherfield been pretty bad this season? Yes. 

Did they each make ridiculously huge plays tonight? Yes. 

I’m happy for them. Maybe they can have some big moments in the playoffs here! 

it’s nice to see these guys, plus Shakir

and Knox, make Big plays. Doesn’t have to always be 100% on Josh’s shoulders.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

I know it's not in title but Shakir friggin tore it up tonight. I think he is our new #2 honestly. 

He did and I like Shakir a lot, I just didn’t throw him in there because he hasn’t had a bad season up until this point, the post was just about a couple guys who got ragged on a lot this season and honestly it was fair but they came up big tonight. 

15 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Or, nah?

I  dubbed him Sharty because the Bills complementary 3-6 WR options were going to be: Shakir/Sherfield/Shorter........and Sharty.

Alliteration.  

They are "the huSH brothers" and endeavor to quiet all the doubters with their unexpectedly good play.

But, then you people who chronically sh!t when you just intend fart into your underwear took offense.

It's very reminiscent of when Taco Bell had the "taco neck syndrome" ads and the National Torticollis Society took offense because it resembled their unfortunate real life condition.

I apologize to our Sharters........but you can't put it back..........just like you can't put back.........well, you know.

And remember this was all before the unit underwhelmed.  

Fwiw,  Sharty also had a very big catch in the Chiefs game though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

I know it's not in title but Shakir friggin tore it up tonight. I think he is our new #2 honestly. 

At least for the balance of this year. Sure-handed with decent playing speed. Fun to watch him. He has Allen's trust at this point.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

He played a game that was reminiscent of Beasley's best ones.

He is the next coming Beasley. Josh just got comfy with him finally tonight. I'm glad Davis went down.

Edited by Real McClappy

49 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Glad it worked out but he did catch the punt at the 4 which is something you never do. Go Bills 

Or something you only do when you have a pro bowl season under your belt. At what point during that return did you think he made a mistake? If you say at any point your knowledge of football is really low. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Or something you only do when you have a pro bowl season under your belt. At what point during that return did you think he made a mistake? If you say at any point your knowledge of football is really low. 

Doesn't work like that Tim from Orlando. If you do the wrong thing and it works doesn't mean it was the right thing. It worked this time but you don't field punts inside the 10, definitely not at the 4.

• Like (+1) 1

I was just talking to my wife about game of thrones and the character Hodor and how his whole life and character arc came down to one moment where he held the door. Sheffield, Harry and maybe Rapp are Hodor tonight .

21 minutes ago, Beast said:

Kids call people names. 

I haven’t been high on Harty but I never resorted to calling him “Sharty”.

Then again, I’m not 12 years old.

Mmmkay........ "Beast". :doh:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Doesn't work like that Tim from Orlando. If you do the wrong thing and it works doesn't mean it was the right thing. It worked this time but you don't field punts inside the 10, definitely not at the 4.

He had a ton of room and the "rule" you reference is a guideline for guys who can't house it. The punter out kicked his coverage and it was clear from the moment he caught it that he had a chance to rip a large return. I will answer your "wrong thing" with a few statements- since it was the tying points, it was not a lucky play on Hartys part, and he basically ran untouched you are proving your lack of knowledge. It was not the safe play but he has the ability to make it the right play, which he did. Now McKelvin should not have returned his kick. 

• Disagree 1

35 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I  dubbed him Sharty because the Bills complementary 3-6 WR options were going to be: Shakir/Sherfield/Shorter........and Sharty.

Alliteration.  

They are "the huSH brothers" and endeavor to quiet all the doubters with their unexpectedly good play.

But, then you people who chronically sh!t when you just intend fart into your underwear took offense.

It's very reminiscent of when Taco Bell had the "taco neck syndrome" ads and the National Torticollis Society took offense because it resembled their unfortunate real life condition.

I apologize to our Sharters........but you can't put it back..........just like you can't put back.........well, you know.

And remember this was all before the unit underwhelmed.  

Fwiw,  Sharty also had a very big catch in the Chiefs game though.

Try that again after sobering up a bit?  And maybe in English next time?

9 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I think it was just that one weirdo that types like he’s banging his space bar to send morse code 

Just a reminder when you are criticizing..........remember that your identity on TSW is  "rapey" :

In May 1997, Cornelius Bennett committed "vicious acts" during a sexual assault of a woman at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Buffalo. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 60 days in jail for sexual misconduct.

Early in the season, after the Patriots game, I called for him to get more snaps.

But after the Patriots game he was virtually benched and I stopped thinking they would use him again.

He popped up again once in the Kansas City. 

Andy Isabella and Harty may have to play more this coming week. 

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Just a reminder when you are criticizing..........remember that your identity on TSW is  "rapey" :

In May 1997, Cornelius Bennett committed "vicious acts" during a sexual assault of a woman at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Buffalo. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 60 days in jail for sexual misconduct.

Weirdo unlocked

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

There was also this more recent sexual assault allegation:

Are we like another post away from a 2,000 word dissertation about how…JuJu Smith Schuster….is… actually……..really good? You’ve got like 4 settings

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.