Around the NFL Week 17

aristocrat

I actually think Miami’s offensive player injuries hurt them more next week against us than even losing Chubb. If Waddle, Hill, Mostert are all less than 80-90% I think that really hurts their chances. Most likely it’s going to take at least 28 to win this game. Miami may not have all their pieces on offense. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Lot of their dog fans were laughing at the Milano injury… nothing personal against Chubb… but those fans can pound sand ..

Yeah if karma is a thing this would be it.

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Absolutely awful for the Dolphins. Lose a player in garbage time. Chubb may be out all of next year too. Huge huge huge loss before your biggest game of the season

They think that Milano is a dirty player who concussed Tua the year before

They also constantly complain about Allen flopping and never think he's should get roughing calls, but some of those same plays look remarkably simlar to the Milano play.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I actually think Miami’s offensive player injuries hurt them more next week against us than even losing Chubb. If Waddle, Hill, Mostert are all less than 80-90% I think that really hurts their chances. Most likely it’s going to take at least 28 to win this game. Miami may not have all their pieces on offense. 

Waddle is a big part of that team. I think Mostert a good backup but does help keep Archane fresh etc.

14 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Romo about the Chiefs' receivers: "You talk about their balls dropping"

He can't be doing that by accident all the time, can he?

If he makes that call during a Panthers game as they zoom in on the cheerleaders I'll know there is a God

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Mason Rudolph lighting it up in Seattle - exactly what The NY Times odds machine thought.   

Honestly not surprised by this at all. Rudolph is not great but clearly better than Pickett or Trubisky, plus Pittsburgh plays a physical style of ball and Seattle is the antithesis of tough on defense

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Bengals have 12 more minutes in ToP. 

As much as I want the Bills to clinch a playoff spot this week.... I would also love the Chiefs to lose this week and next and not make the playoffs

As woukd all if America outside if Chiefs fans and Tay Tay.  They are already crying 

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Bengals have 12 more minutes in ToP. 

As much as I want the Bills to clinch a playoff spot this week.... I would also love the Chiefs to lose this week and next and not make the playoffs

That would be hilarious but raiders lost today so the only way that happens is if Chiefs lose both games and Denver wins both games.

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

QB controversy in Cincy?

😉

Someone else said it; think this shows Burrow isn't as good as many make out. He is a product of the system and receivers.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

That would be hilarious but raiders lost today so the only way that happens is if Chiefs lose both games and Denver wins both games.

Broncos currently up on the Chargers. But they'd then be relying on the Chargers to beat the Chiefs in LA whilst they win in Vegas.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Someone else said it; think this shows Burrow isn't as good as many make out. He is a product of the system and receivers.

Broncos currently up on the Chargers. But they'd then be relying on the Chargers to beat the Chiefs in LA whilst winning in Vegas.

That could totally happen, that Chargers team would have something to play for, to ***** over the Chiefs.

So, we go into week 18, needing a win to make the playoffs, and win the division.  If you think for 1 second Josh Allen is going into this game thinking any less than he needs to be the best he can be, win the next game at any cost, and when we make it in we are going to destroy you, us in full, live effect

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.