Week 17 12/31/23 GAMEDAY Bills vs Patriots Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Playoffs are nice.  Now lets make some noise in the playoffs.  Winning the Super Bowl is the goal.  No more flat, uninspired. pathetic playoff showings

The skids are as greased as they're ever going to be too.  

GO BILLS!!!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Last year most games at the Ralph were horrendous weather.  This year, what a change.  Players showing up in spring jackets.  Although I was in Hamburg all week and the weather was absolutely crappy.  Glad to see a nice weather day for the game.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Playoffs are nice.  Now lets make some noise in the playoffs.  Winning the Super Bowl is the goal.  No more flat, uninspired. pathetic playoff showings

We are 4-3 in the playoffs the last three seasons, with one of the losses being in one of the greatest playoff games ever. A coin flip away. Other than last year’s Cincy playoff loss, I’ve seen inspired play out of our team in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Joseph being inactive is a surprise but also could be a sign that DJ is close to 100%, which would obviously be great news

Or maybe just resting him up for Miami. I was sure it would be a rotation of DQ and Linval. Sometimes I just don't get the DL rotation.

DQJ ready for today!

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

What is best way to watch game from my phone in Mexico? Don’t feel like going inside resort bar to watch.

I usually turn it sideways.. so you get the 16x9 aspect ratio. Oh, and use headphones. It sounds sooo much better. have a taco and tequila and boom - watch the dub!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.