Too Funny Not To Share

Peace Frog

19 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not sure that Taylor Swift is an upgrade from Hailee Steinfeld, and I'm not a fan of either....

Hailee has a better body imo, and ya know, imo that’s all that matters 🤣😁👍🍸🚬

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

You're probably right.

Regardless, Swift is only hot if you're into women with no curves. :sick:

Ignoring that this is a gross conversation to he having on a football message board...

Those AI pics you think are Hailee arent even close to what she really looks like.

She isnt a Rachel Bush Miami Instagram model. She's a holywood actress. And that means she better be as skinny as possible.

Not that she deserves this, nor am I bashing her because they all have great bods, but to put all this photoshop, AI, unrealistic expectations to rest, here is what her body really looks like:

F0aAguLWAAAa32k?format=jpg&name=4096x409

66a00b2398504a3ca7e1d7790edee651_md.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsNf3zTYWxz2I1uxBBYRa

We're all thinking it, I'll say it: Josh is the curviest of the 3 of them!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

22 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not sure that Taylor Swift is an upgrade from Hailee Steinfeld, and I'm not a fan of either....

I'm pretty sure Taylor Swift has a fatter bank account.  They would be a bigger power couple than Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen

3 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

They could've called the RT for illegal formation too.   

I think Kelce was guilty of offensive pass interference in a pick on that play too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Careful in this thread where a bunch of old men are over-analyzing her body to mention you loved her when she was... 14 :P

I mean... shes an actress, and a pretty damn good one to play the lead at 14 and get nominated for an oscar.  The scene where she's trading with the old men about horses is absolutely phenomenal.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.