Patty is not happy... Boo Hoo!

Huh? What?

Patty is projecting his frustrations about his supporting cast.. he’s not gonna blow up the locker room pointing fingers. So refs are the easy target. But it has gotten to the point in the NFL in the past 5-6 weeks… what game has not had some really impactful ref moments. It’s bad for the NFL brand. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

honey was excited about a play that had been called and was clearly over the line.

Rather than just admitting it HC and star QB doubled down on sideline and then in press conference doubled down again saying they should have been giving a warning.

The NFL used to do this but this year they repeatedly have been penalizing teams.

So does KC expect:

To get same kind of treatment from zebras they have gotten for years.

Did not bother looking at emphasis letters that they got and did not review game films from this year.

Some posters defending them should just change damn jerseys.

Exactly.  Do you think Belichick would have blamed the refs?  He would have known the rules and the points of emphasis and he would have just said “we’re on to whoever.” Then he would have cut Toney’s ass in the locker room. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Process said:

I've always like Mahomes but this is embarrassing for him

What a joke.. great to see him be such a class act. Play better score more points that’s what Bills are told every time they get bad calls. Patty walked into a nice deal with Andy and hasn’t had much adversity. Embarrassing 

• Like (+1) 1

Its easy for someone to look like a great guy and a team player when you are winning all the time, but its how you act when you lose that reveals your true character.

Rat-face showed everyone what a spoiled rich-kid brat he really is today......bad look, but not surprising to me.

Never once saw JA do something like that, and there have been plenty of opportunities for him to do so......that tells you what kind of guy Josh Allen is compared to Mahomes, IMO.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Process said:

that clip of the handshake tells you everything you need to know about Mahomes, when everything is going his way hes the humble, "likeable" guy. As soon as adversity hits its "you only beat me cause of the refs ya know that right? "

real classy guy that mahomes is...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Never heard this warning stuff till tjnignt

tiney was CLEARLY offside 

not even close ?  Warning what? It’s obvious 

They don’t really do it I don’t think lol you can ask a line judge if you are lined up on a certain yard line correctly but I severely doubt they’re just gonna tell you.  Toney was right on a hash mark too so it’s even more ridiculous to expect some kind of warning 

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

It’s like when you’re having a bad day and you’re ranting about it while knowing in your gut you’re wrong. Mahomes just became unhinged. It happens to the best of us. 

I can’t really recall a qb ever doing that honestly lol 

20 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

By the way, there is no such thing as receivers checking with officials to make sure they are not Offside. They check to make sure they are on the line or off it. But Offside is Offside. No one is checking to make sure they aren’t in the neutral zone.

Actually there is, a few years back a ref gave a WR with a Washington a thumbs up when he was asked if he was onside and then flagged him for being Offside. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It's a black and white rule.  What an embarrassing hill to die on

Exactly seems like last week he had a stronger case. Ask any of your friends who are non Bills fans how many games refs have cost? They will all complain. It’s the worst year based on the sheer number of controversial calls. Might help the poor guys by identifying what the heck a catch is 😂 

14 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Never heard this warning stuff till tjnignt

tiney was CLEARLY offside 

not even close ?  Warning what? It’s obvious 

The officials don’t “warn” the wideouts unless the receiver checks with the ref first. It’s quite common to see receivers who are split wide in the formation check with the line judge upon lining up at the LOS. There were a couple things working against Toney on that play: he was lined up in the slot inside an offset Kelce and he never checked with the line judge upon lining up. It is incumbent upon the player to check, not on the official to offer advice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It's such an obvious penalty. 

I can see arguing over a pass interference or holding call. But everyone can clearly see the WR is lined up Offside 

Seems like a weird thing to fixate on. Your guy messed up. Congratulate America's QB on beating you yet again in your house and move in. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Look, we'd all be pissed too. Problem is the refs didn't know it was going to be an insane, perfectly executed TD when Toney was Offside.

And it's not like it was an iffy call either. He was clearly past the ball. It's just a lame penalty to kill what would've been a hell of a play. 

With that said, I'd still be pretty upset if I were McDermott. Sure you're relieved they shot themselves in the foot, but you nearly blew yet ANOTHER close game where you had a lead in the final 2 minutes. 

Nothing you did saved the game. Toney saved the game. Hopefully next week you'll be better prepared. 🙏  

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bills and Allen are now 3-3 vs Mahomes and the Chiefs 

So much for the narrative that we can't beat KC

I was going to say maybe that's something adding to his bad mood that he lost the lead in their head to head.

20 minutes ago, Process said:

Wow what an #######. You can see Allen's initial reaction like WTF and then immediatly just switches to being a bro and then ducks out.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Success said:

How can Mahomes say that was the "worst call?"  Was he behind center, and also watching objectively from the side, right on the LOS?

Yeah, Dee Ford cost him a Super Bowl by doing the same thing that negated Brady's game sealing INT.

All of us had to suffer through that Rams Patriots snooze fest of a Super Bowl 

That was definitely tougher

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

This is who Mahomes is. Remember how infuriating it was to see Brady constantly complain all those years when he was on the Patriots***? That’s what we can expect from Mahomes.

I can’t recall Brady ever doing anything like that then going on and on in the postgame presser about it…I can’t remember any qb doing this honestly 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I can’t recall Brady ever doing anything like that then going on and on in the postgame presser about it…I can’t remember any qb doing this honestly 

He would just leave the field and not shake his opponents hand after a bad loss.

i actually think I respect that more than whining about it 🤢

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I was going to say maybe that's something adding to his bad mood that he lost the lead in their head to head.

Wow what an #######. You can see Allen's initial reaction like WTF and then immediatly just switches to being a bro and then ducks out.

I believe they’re tied at three apiece as Mahomes won in Buffalo in 2020.

Just now, KingBoots8 said:

He would just leave the field and not shake his opponents hand after a bad loss.

i actually think I respect that more than whining about it 🤢

I can forgive in the moment stuff like that but to get up to his presser and try to defend his own obvious BS with a clear head is outrageous.  Every other qb in history would’ve been like it was emotional game I put my heart out on the field yadayada

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I believe they’re tied at three apiece as Mahomes won in Buffalo in 2020.

Crazy it would’ve been 4 in a row all at arrowhead if we held on in the 13 seconds game.  Probably a very short list of teams that have won 3 in a row at arrowhead 

5 have been at arrowhead right? 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.