12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I would give that to Purdy honestly..seems super calm even last year as a rookie.  Hurts just lines up and let's his players goose him

Hurts is just chill...no matter what's going on in the game.  He's never rattled.  Purdy is a good choice too.

Just now, zow2 said:

That Dom dude probably doesn't think a little finger swipe from Greenlaw deserved a DQ for him or the player.  I'm sure he's been in random bar fights or whatever a lot more hardcore than that.  

I ask again WTF he was doing on the sideline so close to the play. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The NFL is insane.  They are unable to make the right decision when there is something like what just happened.  So let me get this straight: One of the 49's best defensive players commits a PF at the sideline and it's flagged.  He then gets into a scuffle with the Eagles head of security who is also on the sideline.  BOTH the 49's player and the head of security are tossed out of the game.

I think the Eagles take that trade off every time its offered.  So now the Bills need to hire a big fat Gumbah put him on the sideline and tell him to start trouble with the opponents players.  Like I said the NFL is insane.

• Agree 1

I feel like 99% of Brock Purdy’s game is throw a wounded duck and let Aiyuk and Samuel run to it

Just now, Seventeen said:

Anyone else think Tepper & Fitterer want a redo on Bryce Young ?  Small with questionable arm strength - if he had not played 

at Bama, would he have gone 1st ? 

I could see it as another Josh Rosen situation 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Sadly because of some bad losses the Bills will not make the playoffs,  Pegula needs to insist that McDEMOTT hires a new DC with a total different scheme. I think will need a new #2 WR,  two different starting safeties because Hyde and Poyer are both done , maybe they keep Poyer one more season and another large DT. I think if we have a different DC from outside and McDermott told to focus on his HC duties we can return to being contenders next season . 

Is that all? 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So let me get this straight: One of the 49's best defensive players commits a PF at the sideline and it's flagged.

I thought the original flag was total horseshit; the WR was still fighting up the field for yardage.

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.