TNF: Seattle at Dallas

HomeTeam

1 minute ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

That hit the ground, am I wrong? How do we still not have a definitive idea of what a catch is after 100+ years of NFL football?

We do. Ā That was a catch. Ā The NFL changed it back a forth a bunch of times but even though the ball touches the ground and moves, Ā that doesn't matter as long as the WR doesnā€™t lose control. Ā  the league even clarified that recently. Ā But some refs seemingly Ā donā€™t know that.

• Like (+1) 1

If Dallas blows this game They are going to have a really difficult time catching philly even if they beat them next week.Ā  If they are a wild card team and have to play on the road they are not the same team.

Ā 

Hard to see Dallas losing but man if they do and then lose to philly next week they would be behind seattle in the seeding.Ā  Thats crazy.

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yup. Like I mentioned in the thread about the week 15 scheduling, weā€™re winning that game in a couple weeks. Ā Weā€™re going to score a bunch on them.

Ā 

Yeah. You hope itā€™s a gray cold day. I donā€™t think Dallas will have any interest in playing in that environment in the middle of nowhere off Lake Erie.

Dak gets the pros and cons of being in the Cowboys. A very mediocre team that gets force down our throats in the media but he is a top 10 qb and has overcome a lot to get there. Heā€™s actually a great success story.Ā 
Ā 

that said, I am going to bet a lot of money on us beating this fraud team. And then Iā€™m going to spend all offense thinking about that dork Mac Jones griddying on us. šŸ˜ž

Please tell me this ref crew wonā€™t be working any of the final Bills games.

Ā 

How does #6 of Seattle not get a taunting after the hit?!? Ā After all the BS penalties they call lol. Ā They donā€™t call that

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

These flags every play ruin the gameĀ 

I hate the complaining about the refs because most of the time, there are a million plays that the ref didnā€™t affect. But man, how does the league think this what fans want? Like some fans is going to cry about some random hold away from the play?Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Refs willed them to a TD on that driveĀ 

Just 6 for like 30 in crucial momenta

Ā 

and people wonder why people think itā€™s riggedĀ 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I hate the complaining about the refs because most of the time, there are a million plays that the ref didnā€™t affect. But man, how does the league think this what fans want? Like some fans is going to cry about some random hold away from the play?Ā 

Almost turned it off after the last flag

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Crappy officiating is a feature, not a bug, of the NFL.

Ā 

The league could fix it if they wanted to, and they don't.Ā 

Edited by Patrick Fitzryan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

There was probably 1 call on that drive I thought was legit.Ā  Ticky tacky the whole way.

Ā 

Ā 

Then they let their darling teams like the Chiefs mug receivers every damn play with no call, and everyone celebrates their awesome "dynasty" after yet another * SB win.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.