TNF: Seattle at Dallas

HomeTeam

For about 5 mins the live pregame feed was choppy and speeding up, slowing down.  Hopefully Amazon fixed it now. 

3 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Are we scouting the Cowboys tonight or should  we go ahead and give up on the season? 

The Cowboys @ Eagles are the SNF game after Bills/Chiefs ends next weekend.  I think i’ll wait till then to decide if scouting is worth it.

Edited by zow2

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

For about 5 mins the live pregame feed was choppy and speeding up, slowing down.  Hopefully Amazon fixed it now. 

The Cowboys @ Eagles are the SNF game after Bills/Chiefs ends next weekend.  I think i’ll wait till then to decide if scouting is worth it.

Yea, that makes sense. It won't mean much if they don't win in Kansas city. 

7 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

I think the Thursday Night Football program is the best football experience at the moment. They don't get the marquee matchups but they great analysts, storylines, camera work etc. 

I hate the TNF production values. Camera angles are often wrong. Often awkward.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Used to hate the TNF thing but i’ve really appreciated it the last few years. It’s just good to have an NFL game to watch or have on in the background. 

Agree. As bad as some of the TNF games can be, I look forward to them weekly 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Used to hate the TNF thing but i’ve really appreciated it the last few years. It’s just good to have an NFL game to watch or have on in the background. 

I don’t know how anyone can complain about MORE FOOTBALL on TV.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

How was that a PI...46 cheap yards.

He ran into the receiver without looking back. He even took blame for it..  On a side note Micah Parson is unbelievable he seems be in the backfield on every play..

Edited by PatsFanNH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.