Packers @ Lions Today 12:30pm Fox

HOUSE

11 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I like what Olson is saying there about the free kick. Could have attempted it there. Most kickers can hit a kickoff through the uprights from that distance. 

A free kick isn’t put on a tee like a kickoff  it’s held by another player just like a field goal there just is no rush from the opposing team.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

A free kick isn’t put on a tee like a kickoff  it’s held by another player just like a field goal there just is no rush from the opposing team.

Pretty sure a freekick occurs only with :00 on the clock.  Its an untimed down.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

There used to be an annual petition, that I would enthusiastically sign, to get Weird Al Yankovik to do the SB halftime show. It. Would. Be. Epic.

Hey, can I sit by you?  Another one rides the bus!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Pretty sure a freekick occurs only with :00 on the clock.  Its an untimed down.

Hey, can I sit by you?  Another one rides the bus!

My point wasn’t about the time but rather how the kick was held on a free kick. A kickoff is put on a tee while a free kick is held to the ground like a field goal. So comparing a free kick to a kickoff is not accurate 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

My point wasn’t about the time but rather how the kick was held on a free kick. A kickoff is put on a tee while a free kick is held to the ground like a field goal. So comparing a free kick to a kickoff is not accurate 

I was mostly commenting on the idiot commentator who kept screaming free kick.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Tell me you didn't think that was trash 

These bigger game halftime shows aren’t for people like us. The NFL gives less than zero F’s if guys generally 30+ years old who comment on message boards like the halftime show. My guess is there are plenty of women (the demographic they’re actually targeting) were completely fine with it unfortunately 

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

These bigger game halftime shows aren’t for people like us. The NFL gives less than zero F’s if guys generally 30+ years old who comment on message boards like the halftime show. My guess is there are plenty of women (the demographic they’re actually targeting) were completely fine with it unfortunately 

Speaks volumes about the quality of women in general lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Women like lame rap?  News to me....

This game hasn’t been particularly close, but I’ve enjoyed watching, we’ve seen some quality plays today. 

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I don’t think halftime show choices have as much to do with gender as it does age. I’m not “old”, but I didn’t even know who Jack Harlow was. 

For all the hype Dan Campbell gets for what he's done, which is deserved, he severely misuses Jahmyr Gibbs. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Gibbs fantasy owner. He uses Montgomery way too much inside the 5 yard line and doesn't design enough usage for him period. They drafted this guy 12th overall and treat him as a change of pace back

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.