Packers @ Lions Today 12:30pm Fox

HOUSE

Tough not to like this Lions team, and that’s aside from having Goff, Sun God, and Gibbs on my fantasy team. Goff cast aside before the Rams win the Super Bowl and thought to be a bridge QB only. Campbell’s general vibe. How their offense operates. Lots to like. Odds are McDermott is back next year but if not Ben Johnson has to be a top target.

• Like (+1) 1

Some nice pregame stories about lifelong Lions fans, one of whom recently passed. Kind of reminds me of the Bills, fans chasing the dream. 

Like the Bills of the past couple years, I think Detroit is close but they aren’t the best team in the NFC.  They got killed by Baltimore and just went to the wire with the Chargers and Bears eeking out wins. They do have a pretty easy schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Tough not to like this Lions team, and that’s aside from having Goff, Sun God, and Gibbs on my fantasy team. Goff cast aside before the Rams win the Super Bowl and thought to be a bridge QB only. Campbell’s general vibe. How their offense operates. Lots to like. Odds are McDermott is back next year but if not Ben Johnson has to be a top target.

Always liked Goff, definitely a decent QB when there’s a competent run game to assist him. Last week was atrocious though… Dude looked rough! Been a little underwhelming the past 4 games out with the Chargers shootout. 

31 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Nobody goes shopping in person anymore and a lot of people have the day off. What they scheduled was Aaron Rodgers against Miami.

Yeah, not hard to understand at all.  Other than a few college games, it’s the only game in town tomorrow and will draw nice ratings.  People like to watch the NFL on TV.

18 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

LaPorta looks good. Solid contributor already. But Kincaid flashes way more. You see star potential with DK.

😔

Took LaPorta out of my FF due to the lack on targets in back to back high volume passing games. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

The Fox pregame crew is horrible. Not one person on their pregame that I actually like to hear from. 

I used to love it when Fox pre - game had Frank Caliendo, they made 4 picks and if you missed all 4 they broke out the Golden Sombrero. Good times, but alas no more. 

22 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

LaPorta looks good. Solid contributor already. But Kincaid flashes way more. You see star potential with DK.

LaPorta looks like a more conventional TE. Short, middle of the field games. 

Kincaid is so versatile man. Think he ends up with a long, great career barring injuries. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.