MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They’re a weird 8-1.  

Haven’t looked great doing it.  

Beat two good teams that traditionally struggle beating other good teams (Dallas, Miami), a bunch of meh and now they look like absolute trash against KC. 

Won’t be easy to go into Philly and win, but I think you’re giving them far too much credit. 

You could say that about the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

It makes no difference us playing the Eagles coming off a win or loss.

I used to think it was more of a thing.  But a team is just as likely to swoon as they are to "play mad" because they lost.

But I still want the Eagles to win tonight.

Just now, Success said:

I used to think it was more of a thing.  But a team is just as likely to swoon as they are to "play mad" because they lost.

But I still want the Eagles to win tonight.

Id like them to win cus F KC.  But it makes no difference to our game whether they win or lose.  Who cares if they haven't loss back to back games... they don't lose games hardly at all.  They were 14-3 last year.  Of course they didnt lose back to back.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I think we have to dedicate to the run against the Eagles like we did the Jets. They cannot stop Helare

We are in serious trouble. The Eagles can’t play any worse and are going to be out for blood on Sunday. Praying for a big comeback! GO BILLS!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The best plays BY FAR for both offenses tonight are runs. I'm telling you, run heavy offense is making a comeback. It's the best way to counter modern defenses that go all out to stop the pass.

Thats what’s so wonderful about professional football. The pendulum doesn’t stop swinging back and forth.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The best plays BY FAR for both offenses tonight are runs. I'm telling you, run heavy offense is making a comeback. It's the best way to counter modern defenses that go all out to stop the pass.

Doug Marrone and Nate Hackett knew that and were 10 years ahead of everyone else..

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.