Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He and Anarumo are far and away the best defensive coaches in football IMO. Both are a much bigger reason for those teams' recent playoff successes than a lot of casual fans realize.

We really need McDermott to show he has that ability tonight.  The Pats game was a black eye for him.. Spags & Anarumo are a massive reason for the Chiefs & Bengals playoff success.. especially in the Bengals SB run, where Burrow was carried by their defense and kicker. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep, sloppy play but still a few less flags than normal for a Europe game.

But like children with no impulse control, the refs are starting to toss those hanky's now lol. 

Too much speed out there and HOF players like Kelce and Mahomes.  There's no chance the DB's are not getting handsy on nearly every pass play, both sides.

Edited by zow2

1 minute ago, julian said:

Mahomes crying after every play has gotten ridiculous 

I’m surprised tua isn’t complaining more…this has been a streetfight in the secondary all game both ways lol if it’s called evenly I’ve got no problems though which seems to be the case in this one 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

There’s a ton of defensive holding getting let go but it’s pretty even.

I think what's actually happened is too many officiating crews have called soft defensive holding penalties for years now, so now our eyes are attuned to seeing penalties that aren't there. This game is an example of how it should always be called. Just call the egregious ones. It makes the viewing experience so much better.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think what's actually happened is too many officiating crews have called soft defensive holding penalties for years now, so now our eyes are attuned to seeing penalties that aren't there. This game is an example of how it should always be called. Just call the egregious ones. It makes the viewing experience so much better.

Oh yea I’ve got no problem with it…pretty much every play is an offsetting OL hold/DB hold anyway haha 

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

From Fin heaven

image.thumb.png.5fa51465d11b75d8866e37f3181630a6.png

They have such a fake fan base who know nothing about the sport. They have one of the top teams in the league, yet still their stadium is almost half empty every week. Bunch of clowns.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.