Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

6 minutes ago, beebe said:

nobody roots for injuries quite like this place, it's bizarre

I don’t think anyone is rooting for injuries it’s more ‘why do other teams lose guys and they come right back but our guys are out for the season lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think anyone is rooting for injuries it’s more ‘why do other teams lose guys and they come right back but our guys are out for the season lol

What??

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That sounds like rooting for them to suffer the same fate of season ending injuries to me.  

Just now, JohnnyBuffalo said:

That sounds like rooting for them to suffer the same fate of season ending injuries to me.  

Maybe you should stop being so cynical and realize that “most” aren’t rooting for injury, we’re simply reminded of the frustration of our injury luck these past few years when other contenders top players go down and bounce right back up.   Meanwhile ours are carted off the field, not to be seen until the following year.  

That stadium has a basic looking roof.  Doesn't look too expensive lol.  Why couldn't they just build something like that in Orchard Park?  I'm getting old and I don't like sitting out in the cold, snow, wind, rain too much anymore.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Maybe you should stop being so cynical and realize that “most” aren’t rooting for injury, we’re simply reminded of the frustration of our injury luck these past few years when other contenders top players go down and bounce right back up.   Meanwhile ours are carted off the field, not to be seen until the following year.  

Just calling it like I saw it pal.   Relax.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.