Jets beat undefeated Eagles. First time Jets beat Eagles

Punching Bag

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jalen Hurts laid an egg.  

Some credit should be given to kicker.

This after Jets made mistake and ran into score vs allow defense rather than taking additional time off clock.

The Jets defense is just that good. They would be undefeated now w/ Rodgers. Bills better thank their lucky stars it wasn’t their QB that got injured

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jalen Hurts laid an egg.  

This after Jets made mistake and ran into score vs allow defense rather than taking additional time off clock.

Don't parrot the genius Mark Sanchez. Breece Hall should take that TD 100 out of 100 times because they were losing the game. They're not guaranteed 3 points.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jalen Hurts laid an egg.  

Idk how they could’ve ran time off the clock?  Interception return was to the 8 and the eagles had timeouts.  It’s not like there was an extra set of downs they could’ve gotten 

if you get too cute you risk only putting up 3 instead of 7 and the eagles have plenty of time for a game winning fg 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

The Jets are a bad team. They are poorly coached, poorly run, and they have a terrible locker room. The Eagles played down to their competition today. Don’t smoke this pole too hard, this team is so poorly coached it will only let you weird Jets sympathizers down. 

They might not be on their way to the Super Bowl, but nobody looks forward to playing that D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Idk how they could’ve ran time off the clock?  Interception return was to the 8 and the eagles had timeouts.  It’s not like there was an extra set of downs they could’ve gotten 

That guy is apparently dumber than a chicken.

Somebody should have tackled him and put tape over his mouth.

13 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Eagles suck and should clearly fire their coach and GM.  The Niners should do the same.  Clearly, they don't know what they are doing and will never wind a Super Bowl.

The Autumn wind is a raider.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Don't parrot the genius Mark Sanchez. Breece Hall should take that TD 100 out of 100 times because they were losing the game. They're not guaranteed 3 points.

Yea seriously I am stunned people are criticizing that lol if the jets got the ball on like the 25 or something then yea maybe you can pick up a first down and kill the clock/phillys timeouts but they were on the 8 and the eagles had two timeouts.  They were gonna have plenty of time regardless 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That was my opinion before Sanchez made comment.  No play is guaranteed and there were comments on this board in past about a Bills player doing this wisely.

Just now, Limeaid said:

That was my opinion before Sanchez made comment.  No play is guaranteed and there were comments on this board in past about a Bills player doing this wisely.

That other situation was likely on a different yard line and the opponent had less timeouts.  There was also no reason for them not to trust their defense that held philly to 14 all game up to that point

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

The Jets are a bad team. They are poorly coached, poorly run, and they have a terrible locker room. The Eagles played down to their competition today. Don’t smoke this pole too hard, this team is so poorly coached it will only let you weird Jets sympathizers down. 

Their defense is ***** phenomenal 

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You only do that if you're winning the game. This seems to be confusing some people.

The Jets were losing.

If my team is losing and my player willingly forfeits points, I am going to bench that player.

Not to mention, no one is considering the Jets defense in this scenario? They were dominating. Take the points and then trust your defense.

1 minute ago, BBFL said:

On a serious note, thank god the Jets don’t have serious QB play otherwise they’d be a problem.

If we are being really serious, Wilson has moved from league worst last year to boarder line adaquate this year. He's improving.

Possibly my hottest take of the early season is that they can make the playoffs getting what they are from Wilson. And if they get close and Rodgers comes back...Wilson would deserve the opportunity to see it through.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Just a great game.  So happy to see the Eagles go down.  Proud of the Browns too.  In fact I'm strongly considering asking their fans if any room left on the band-wagon.  A lot to like about that team. 

Browns don’t seem like a good matchup for us so I can’t feel happy for them winning even if Watson isn’t involved lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

On a serious note, thank god the Jets don’t have serious QB play otherwise they’d be a problem.

The majority of NFL teams don't have serious QB play.  Saying the Jets just need a serious QB is like saying the Jets just need a magic wishing coin to make the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jalen Hurts laid an egg.  

Jets D made him look ordinary and w/o a couple studs missing in that secondary.

Looking at the Jets schedule, they're playoff bound. 

17 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Sanchez was right. Why did you think the Eagles defense let him scored. It was their only chance of getting the ball back. They tried to do the same to the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Chiefs didn’t bite. 

• Disagree 2

Just now, 90sBills said:

Sanchez was right. Why did you think the Eagles defense let him scored. It was their only chance of getting the ball back. They tried to do the same to the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Chiefs didn’t bite. 

It's wrong to let them score too. You're winning the game. Stop them at all costs and block the FG. Saying 3 points is guaranteed is the same as saying a blocked FG or turnover is guaranteed.

I will die on this hill.

If you're losing the game, you score. If you're winning the game, you stop them from scoring. It's as simple as that.

Overthinking it and making assumptions is how you lose.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.