Elite Slot WR Kincaid.

FireChans

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Why wouldn't a TE be the target on the 2 pt conversion attempt? If you don't use them then, when are you going to? Beane keeps getting players the coaches don't use (it's not as bad as Lions 1st pick sitting a bench, but it's still not good enough). 

That play call sucked.

Should've been Harty running it anyway.

Shakir caught it and froze.  

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Process said:

Has Kincaid caught a pass more than 10 yards down field yet? 

Supposed to be an elite offensive weapon. 

So far, Dorsey has no idea how to use him.

Look at LaPorta in Detroit. 

8 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

That play call sucked.

Should've been Harty running it anyway.

Shakir caught it and froze.  

Harty has been disappointing too. 

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, there has to be some kind of way to get a Kincaid more involved

I don’t even know what to think anymore. I’m watching Zack Moss look like Jonathan Taylor reincarnated, Sam LaPorta catching touchdown passes every single week and yet the bills can’t find running back on a regular basis, or use their highly touted tight end

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

All off-season we heard about the 12 personnel, the mismatch splitting out wide, his hands, how open he could get etc etc.

Hell, there were threads giving this dope a nickname. 

Any reason to think Kincaid isn’t a better version of Tommy Sweeney in this offense so far?

Tommy Sweeney? Come on. I think he's at least as good as Tyler Kroft in that one game when he was healthy

34 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Let's wait until he plays a full season before we go off the rails shall we?

He is on pace for something like the 5th most catches of a rookie TE ever.

He's on pace for 400 yards and zero TDs. That's a 1st round bust regardless of position. It's not his fault though. He should have had double digit targets today based on the matchup and they gave him 2 short ones.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

But to be fair Johnson may be the best OC out there.

Personally I think McDermott should be on the hot seat… obviously he’s not, but just like the end of last year I feel the same. I don’t think Dorsey under McDermott is superbowl caliber. I just don’t think it’s ever gonna happen. 

I’m not saying they suck, just saying there is way better OCs. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This entire offense is predicated on Allen and Diggs demolishing the defense. They’ve got nothing when that doesn’t happen, and Dorsey doesn’t know how to use anyone else. Other players only get involved when Diggs is putting up big numbers. It’s all up to Diggs to open up the offense. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Process said:

Has Kincaid caught a pass more than 10 yards down field yet? 

Supposed to be an elite offensive weapon. 

So far, Dorsey has no idea how to use him.

He’s a rookie. Sometimes players need a little time to develop. I feel like he’s being eased in there fine. People forget that he’s extremely limited in the blocking department. Those little 5 yard catches are more important than u think. 

• Vomit 1

I want the best guys on the field every play and targeted as much as possible.  That is Diggs, Davis & Kincaid.  Screw Harty, Sherfield, Morris, Knox, Shakir and the RB group.  

I don’t need the ball spread around, or everyone getting snaps.  

Stop screwing around throwing the ball to these clowns.  None of them are going to make game changing/game winning plays. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

All off-season we heard about the 12 personnel, the mismatch splitting out wide, his hands, how open he could get etc etc.

Hell, there were threads giving this dope a nickname. 

Any reason to think Kincaid isn’t a better version of Tommy Sweeney in this offense so far?

For the season, the Jags give up twice the amount of yards per play against 11 personnel than 12. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.