Around the NFL Week 4

aristocrat

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Its the line.  THey are terrible.  They are just serviceable with their starters and then you take out their lt, c and blocking tight end and its a total disaster.

someone is free on every play

Maybe that explains why our line was bad while Dabs was here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Did the Owner really want Daniel Jones or something?

I remember the pick was really weird at the time. I just don't get why Daboll and Schoen would attach there shot to the guy by extending him.

Jones had a pretty good playoff game vs Minnesota last year. It’s the only reason they kept him in my opinion.

When does flexing start? I wonder if they will flex out bills giants. 

Giving us primetime games against the giants, broncos and tb and none against KC Dallas or Philadelphia is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Make it make sense. National window games I get it but still. 

Oh yea we play Bengals in primetime too 🤣I guess four blowouts on national TV will be good for Allen's MVP odds at least. 

Just now, Process said:

When does flexing start? I wonder if they will flex out bills giants. 

Giving us primetime games against the giants, broncos and tb and none against KC Dallas or Philadelphia is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Make it make sense. National window games I get it but still. 

Oh yea we play Bengals in primetime too 🤣I guess four blowouts on national TV will be good for Allen's MVP odds at least. 

Flexing starts next week, if they put our game against the Giants on National TV they're going put our D-line murdering Daniel Jones for everyone to see.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Those three games (KC/DAL/PHI) are 4:25 national slots on the doubleheader network.  Games in that slot are often the most watched game of the weekend.

Agree though that the Giants and Broncos have no business playing in primetime.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.