Sunday Funday!

Just Jack

Are you going to watch?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching the Toy Story version of Sundays early early game?

• I've got my onesie ready and cereal selection stocked!
    • Bah, I'm not watching cartoons on a Sunday.

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Will you be watching the Atlanta Jacksonville game Sunday morning on Disney+?

I am. 

I have 2 nine year olds (twins) that are big Toy Story fans. It's a way for them to watch football with Dad and have some quality time together. We're actually looking forward to it. Making breakfast burritos to munch and going to see what it's all about. I think it's a great way to get young viewers interested in the game.

It's the Falcons/Jags. If not for this I probably wouldn't even watch it myself so I don't mind.

FWIW, Toy Story Josh Allen may be even more fun to watch depending on what they do with special animations and such.

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chongli said:

It's also in ESPN+:

The better question is how many people on the west coast or farther are getting up at 6:30 AM to watch the game?

If they have kids that would want to watch a Toy Story type game they likely are up at 6:30am anyway. Little buggers DESPISE sleeping in on the weekends.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Will you be watching the Atlanta Jacksonville game Sunday morning on Disney+?

Perfect for the generation of emotionally stifled male adults who still live in their parents basement and play video games until 3am.  
Yes, I’m that grumpy old boomer who came from a time when we gave up watching cartoons at about the same age that we figured out Santa wasn’t real. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Perfect for the generation of emotionally stifled male adults who still live in their parents basement and play video games until 3am.  
Yes, I’m that grumpy old boomer who came from a time when we gave up watching cartoons at about the same age that we figured out Santa wasn’t real. 

Yes! And kids!

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Jeez - who pissed in your Grape Nuts? (I would have said Cheerios,  but you've obviously outgrown those.)

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Jeez - who pissed in your Grape Nuts? (I would have said Cheerios,  but you've obviously outgrown those.)

No, you should have gone with your first thought. Cheerios or alternatively oatmeal. 
Now GTF off my lawn! 😜

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, WhoTom said:

To which, I say, why not piss in Grape Nuts… can’t make that obnoxious tooth destroying gravel taste any worse. 

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SoMAn said:

It's for kids, obviously.

19 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I still watch bugs and Daffy go at it if I see it on. And i'm 63

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

So are they converting the play on the field into CGI and showing it in real time?

yes, they are are attempting to do that.  They have some interesting visual elements, like slinky dog as the chains  It also has a lot of extra commentary from the players you don't always see. Those have been pretty well done. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

So are they converting the play on the field into CGI and showing it in real time?

That's what it appears. Tons of visual glitches going on. For instance on that last pass on Disney it looked like Lawrence just tossed it into an empty spot. Then they said complete. Didn't have a receiver shown.🤷🏼‍♂️

The claw machine is the ball spotter and half the time when it places the ball the ballrolls around the field. There's...work to be done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.