Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

The Bills experienced a great start last year and with their huge scoring surge the Dolphins are playing like they're this season's September champ.  But what matters is being the best team in January.  Should be lots of hype this week and what looks like the game of the week at the stadium next Sunday.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So, we're scoring 73!

In all seriousness, after what Miami just did Im betting a ton of money comes in on them. I'll bet the line is close to even by kickoff.

37 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The line will move close to even by next Sunday 

The Dolphin hype train will be at an all time high, which I love for us

Take the Bills all day

Unless we have a horrible injury report, I'd be shocked if that were the case.  The lowest this line can go is Bills -2.5 heavily juiced.

It's unheard of for a well-known (several seasons with same HC and QB), highly-regarded team like the Bills to go from -3 to even without injury being involved.

All of this is irrelevant to who will win or lose.  Just saying, the line movement you predict won't happen without injuries.  (I'm a degenerate gambler and should know ;-)

Man, I wish this game at Buffalo were in Nov/Dec.

Edited by harryS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, harryS said:

Unless we have a horrible injury report, I'd be shocked if that were the case.  The lowest this line can go is Bills -2.5 heavily juiced.

It's unheard of for a well-known (several seasons with same HC and QB), highly-regarded team like the Bills to go from -3 to even without injury being involved.

All of this is irrelevant to who will win or lose.  Just saying, the line movement you predict won't happen without injuries.  (I'm a degenerate gambler and should know 😉

Man, I wish this game at Buffalo were in Nov/Dec.

Line will move because they will get lots of money on the fins.

It's not really about who wins or injuries in this case, it's about where the money is going and Vegas making sure their bets are hedged

Honestly happy to see fins blow their load today. We left tons of points on the field and still won by 34

56 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So, we're scoring 73!

In all seriousness, after what Miami just did Im betting a ton of money comes in on them. I'll bet the line is close to even by kickoff.

Agree, surprised Bills are favored even though at home. Everyone loves offense.

59 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Dolphins are scary but I like us to win at home. -3 sounds about right. Bet the public pushes the line down though. 

The average joes will look at that 70 burger and get all excited.  I can see the line going down to Bills -1.  Either way we won't have to deal with heat exhaustion.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

No, don’t ignore it at all. Miami has proven that they are probably the most explosive offenses in the entire league. I don’t care who you’re playing you put up 70.

Miami is a legit threat and this game is going to be a dogfight

Gin up the fear baby

I feed on it

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.