Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

I think one of the most interesting topics this week will be how does Buffalo’s offense intend to play vs Miami?  Take the position of its gonna take 30+ points to win and try and win a shootout OR do you try to replicate what the Giants did to Buffalo in Super Bowl 25 and try to have ball control offense all day and try to limit how many possessions Miami’s offense will have. Pros and cons to whichever way we try to handle their offense. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Ignore what happened today. Denver has a bad defense and gave up. Look at what the Pats did last week on Sunday night. Pats would have won that game if they could generate any offense. 

I believe the Pats played a lot of 3 safety looks. Hopefully, we have some of that over top with Rapp because the team speed is insane on this Dolphins team. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Ignore what happened today. Denver has a bad defense and gave up. Look at what the Pats did last week on Sunday night. Pats would have won that game if they could generate any offense. 

No, don’t ignore it at all. Miami has proven that they are probably the most explosive offenses in the entire league. I don’t care who you’re playing you put up 70.

Miami is a legit threat and this game is going to be a dogfight

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.