Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

I think that is Matt Milano in the picture?

https://www.facebook.com/100001005582525/posts/pfbid0mTnkB5dx9xyhPGVx9yEqGz5LJHYQEPXPtb6hijSrDj33XvyadxxNf8JoRpsvxrepl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

27 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Per sources 

Drew Bledsoe is the legend of the game…

That is indeed true.

Edited by Bubba Gump

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Makes sense with current narrative. One could also argue this made sense week 1. In just not sure that have that next gear, but if they do, agree that it’s be nice to see it when it matters most in the current match up 

I was listening to Cosell talking about the Bills offense. He was asked about Fangio's defensive strategy vs Buffalo. He stated that the Bills offense isn't difficult to plan for like the Miami offense. That was kind of a reality check. He stated the Bills offense is pretty straight forward. He did say that doesn't mean Buffalo won't score points. He did say Allen makes big plays. He elaborated to say that the Bills offense is more execution oriented. 

I thought the whole discussion was rather interesting to hear. 

On 9/29/2023 at 7:04 PM, harryS said:

I can vouch for there being a preference for the Bills among sharps.  That's because the sharpest books (i.e. the books whose clientele are more sharp-heavy) are at 3 or juicier 2.5s than the rest of the books.  Sharp books include, among others, Circa, Pinnacle, and CRIS/Bookmaker.

It's not a huge preference but the preference is obviously there.  Oh, btw, there were folks on here predicting that we would get a chance to bet the Bills at pick'em / even because of public money.  Never materialized, did it?  Because that's just not how things work. 

Of course all of this is meaningless.  Maybe Miami wins by 30.  Maybe Buffalo does.  The line's the line but the players still have to suit up and get it done.

If you were a “sharp”’ wouldn’t it pay to go the books where the “sharps” were not?

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

Rabble rabble Edmunds still sucks

rabble 13 seconds rabble

McDermott clap clap clappy rabble

Rabble Dorsey rabble rabble

We Bills fans, never have it our way! 

(I started reading your post and immediately was singing it to the Burger King song) 

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Hailee Steinfeld was with Josh Allen’s mom in East Aurora today.  

She was at the home opener.  If we win with her there again…she’s fully obligated to attend all home games! 

How do you not love the effort? East Aurora is wonderful

Smashing any James Cook TD bets

One new wrinkle in this matchup tomorrow is that Allen's ownership of the Dolphins defense predates the hiring of Fangio. So it might be tempting for Phins fans or our more delicate fellow Bills fans to wipe that RATHER CONVINCING slate clean and act like Fangio is a new, unknown quantity.

Good thing Josh Allen is 2-0 against Fangio-led Broncos teams/defenses. One could convincingly argue that those Broncos defenses had more talent than this current Dolphins D, especially without Jaelen Phillips. 

"Allen has also had success against new Dolphins defensive coordinator Vic Fangio in two wins over Fangio when he was head coach of Denver: Four touchdowns, one interception, 544 passing yards on 66 percent passing."

https://cbs12.com/sports/content/tua-has-a-chance-to-lead-dolphins-over-divisional-hump-of-josh-allen-and-the-bills

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/29/2023 at 11:54 PM, Mynamemike said:

I’m getting the same feeling about this game as I did the first time we faced Lamar and the Ravens when he first came on the scene.  We ended up shutting him down and set the blueprint for how to beat him.  I expect them to get yards but not let them get touchdowns.  We need to limit the touchdowns and we need to be effective in the red zone on offense,  it’s gonna be a fun game to watch p.

Been drinking, gonna quote myself.  Helleva game plan by coaches.  Dorsey and McDermott get my game balls.  I hope Tia is qb for the next ten years because if they had someone who could throw more than thirty yards that offense would be unreal.  

On 9/30/2023 at 10:21 PM, Neo said:

If you were a “sharp”’ wouldn’t it pay to go the books where the “sharps” were not?

It's about the betting limits.  The books that cater to sharps will allow them to put down 10K on an NFL side.

At square books, they can get limited to $500 a bet and if they win too much, the limits might even go down more.

So, yes, most sharps will have a Bovada account so they can grab a good number for $500 but the majority of their action will be elsewhere.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.