Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

The speed all over that offense is scary. 

McD and this defense will have their work cut out for them and need to roll with the punches. 

offense you need TDs not FGs. 

only thing that really worries me about MIA is their team speed on offense. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

McD and this defense will have their work cut out for them and need to roll with the punches. 

Their defense can be had, especially on the ground

Run it 

• Like (+1) 2

Both Mosert and Archane can house it from anywhere. 

Hill well we know he can house anything. 
waddle can as well

add in the other speed that have and it’s a scary offense. 

tackle well. Don’t miss tackles 

but IMO we are not shutting them down. This game we will just have to outscore them in a track meet. think of it as a KC game. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Their defense can be had, especially on the ground

Run it 

Yeah nothing about their defense scares me at all. Really ONLY thing that doesn’t have me thinking this is a two score win by Bills is all that speed they have on offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Fortunately they generally play teams with skill players faster than their secondary every week. They’ve jad among the slower secondaries around since the Poyer/Hyde/White era began. 

bills will pick and choose their moment to play man or zone, and their DLilne and Backers won’t get obliterated like you saw with Denver. Stopping the run is gonna be the key to stopping the Dolphins 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah nothing about their defense scares me at all. Really ONLY thing that doesn’t have me thinking this is a two score win by Bills is all that speed they have on offense. 

Let James cook.

Jimmie left, jimmy right, jimmy up the middle. They can't score sitting on the bench 

Just now, appoo said:

Fortunately they generally play teams with skill players faster than their secondary every week. They’ve jad among the slower secondaries around since the Poyer/Hyde/White era began. 

bills will pick and choose their moment to play man or zone, and their DLilne and Backers won’t get obliterated like you saw with Denver. Stopping the run is gonna be the key to stopping the Dolphins 

Well if they can tackle all game they will be fine. 

this MIA offense really is a Big Play offense and mistakes will kill you. A lot of the TDs today resulted from a Big Play or missed tackle leading to big play. 

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Let James cook.

Jimmie left, jimmy right, jimmy up the middle. They can't score sitting on the bench 

Yeah this works IF those drives end in TDs.  If they end in FGs and they can score in 1:30 doesn’t matter much. 

really this becomes a fundamental football game. 

play your assignment

make Your tackles

score TDs not FGs 

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

I think one of the most interesting topics this week will be how does Buffalo’s offense intend to play vs Miami?  Take the position of its gonna take 30+ points to win and try and win a shootout OR do you try to replicate what the Giants did to Buffalo in Super Bowl 25 and try to have ball control offense all day and try to limit how many possessions Miami’s offense will have. Pros and cons to whichever way we try to handle their offense. 

You outscore them. Be aggressive and look for the big plays because Buffalo will be limited in TOP if Miami sustains long drives. Each possession will be very important. 

I must say though McD has had Tuas number a bit. And the LBers of Milano and Bernard clog up those middle throwing lanes (that is where Tua wants to go). 

and MIA OL still isn’t good I don’t care what there fans say and think this front 4 should eat like it did today. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.