Bills vs Raiders 1st half thread

VaMilBill

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Josh’s completion percentage has been good today. But his accuracy hasn’t quite been there. Missing a couple of throws or slightly off target to prevent any YAC

agree the yards per completion is this low it’s half play design and the other half is ball placement that isn’t allowing/maximizing yards after catch

5 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Why are you watching then? Josh is bad and there are so many better QBs to watch?  See. I can do it too. 

I’m a Bills fan first.  Don’t care about the name tags.. maybe you do?  Also, you trying to compare bad play to scripted sports?  

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I don’t like saying this after the Spiller years, but Cook really is a player you need to get in space. He looks like two different players depending on how he’s utilized. 

Ie not up the gut on 2 plays like we started.  Draws and sweeps.  If we want to run between tackles we have 2 capable people of doing that. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Josh’s completion percentage has been good today. But his accuracy hasn’t quite been there. Missing a couple of throws or slightly off target to prevent any YAC

Cost us that time out on the pass to Diggs. Better placement and Diggs drags his feet at the sideline