Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

38 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

PFT'S founder and contributor latest anti-Buffalo sentiment.  ."Even if the Bills were building a domed stadium, this would still be a possibility. During the 2022 season, a game was moved to Detroit due to the snow. It’s an inherent risk, and periodic reality, of having an NFL team in Buffalo...". 

I was a little surprised that snow potential was not a factor in locating the stadium. It's a fact that the Southtowns get more snow.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

$6.

That might be the shortest reply I have ever authored. 🤔

You think that was a dunk or something is my guess. But I stand by that peachicken rediculousness, just wait until every game is ppv.

That is something to be outraged about.

This? This is searching for something to complain about.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Absolute gut punch

Short of Allen demanding we fire McDermott, I don’t ever believe these paragraphs will change 

Mahomes heroics are throwing to a wide open Kelce on repeat and a 5yard slant that Tyreek Hill took to the house 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t think it’ll take that for them to move on from McD. One more season and if it isn’t going as planned or there’s another early exit from the post-season then you close the chapter of that book. No way should it rest on the shoulders of a player. 

That’s not Josh’s job, nor should it ever be, to call for the head of any coach. Especially as the leader. 

You have him involved in the input if they move on. Not the reason you are. 

I call BS.  Mahommes has had every advantage over Allen.  Coaching, offensive players, and in the past offensive line.  Unfair comparison.   That this needs to be pointed out is absurd.  Mahommes was throwing to people wide open all game.  Allen had to dodge pressure until someone got open.

• Agree 2

The future of the Bills is 100% with the Pegulas.  If they believe that McD is a guy who can win a super bowl, they'll stay the course, and we'll be a good team for years to come.  Discipline starts from the top, and I don't believe that McD has it, these teams are always so soft mentally when the chips are down.  We'll win  our share of games and probably the division more often than now but we're not going to get past any teams with top end coaches.

• Agree 1

Allen had the opportunity to make a statement on the last drive and he failed. He just ran out of plays to make. KC is tough in the red zone and he needed to beat them.  And couldn’t.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

The only difference between Allen and Mahomes is luck of the draw. Mahomes went to the greatest playcaller possibly ever with two first-ballot HOF pass catchers. Allen went to a guy who is so poor at evaluating offensive talent that he thought Nate Peterman should initially start over him.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 10