Conner McGovern status?

TheBeaneBandit

26 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

IIRC correctly McGovern missed the last preseason game and Edwards and Torrence were the starters 

According to the depth chart, Edwards is McGovern's backup.  But it also shows Bates ahead of Torrence.

49 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

He started the final preseason game. I'd put more stock in that than a depth chart that the Bills media is responsible to keep up.

Same here. Just don’t know why they wouldn’t change it on the depth chart when they went to the trouble of eliminating all the players that didn’t make the cut.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Same here. Just don’t know why they wouldn’t change it on the depth chart when they went to the trouble of eliminating all the players that didn’t make the cut.

We are only silly fans. We aren't meant to understand the complex thinking of these coaches. I'm sure Robert Saleh is in panic mode not knowing which player is going to start at Guard for the Bills. 

56 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

We are only silly fans. We aren't meant to understand the complex thinking of these coaches. I'm sure Robert Saleh is in panic mode not knowing which player is going to start at Guard for the Bills. 

Sarcasm noted.  And maybe not guard, but MLB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.