Travis Kelce Hyperextends Knee

HappyDays

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs aren’t even the team I’m most afraid of. It’s the Bengals. I don’t think we match up well at all vs the Bengals. I said that last year and got a lot of dislikes. 

Bengals are the team I want to avoid if possible. 

We’ve beaten the Chiefs, let’s beat the Bengals too. As much as I don’t like Mahomes, I like Burrow even less.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs aren’t even the team I’m most afraid of. It’s the Bengals. I don’t think we match up well at all vs the Bengals. I said that last year and got a lot of dislikes. 

Bengals are the team I want to avoid if possible. 

Agree and there is a reason why I have the Bengals winning their first SB this year (will post full 2023 NFL season predictions soon).

Burrow is a truly special talent and the only QB in the NFL right now that has a legit shot of matching/surpassing Mahomes in the coming years.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Interesting last comment.

Dorsey’s offense was effective , but he struggled late and his red zone offense was largely “ let Josh run around and make a Superman play”. He’s clearly not in Reid’s league, at least not yet but who is ? Reid’s designs are so effective that his QB is just throwing to wide open players most of the time. The Bills need better from Dorsey to match wits with the best. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.