I have the Bills 53 man roster right here

Matt_In_NH

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

I really feel like Settle does not deserve a place on the 53. With Phillips coming back from the shoulder injury I understand it, but he showed almost nothing last year

I'm not sure Settle or Phillips should be a total lock. Oliver, Jones, Ford and one other... and those two should be fighting each other for the final spot. Neither was good enough last year. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm not sure Settle or Phillips should be a total lock. Oliver, Jones, Ford and one other... and those two should be fighting each other for the final spot. Neither was good enough last year. 

Not sure if I should read anything into this but Ford is listed behind Settle on the first official depth chart released by the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Here is how I see the 53....actually 54 with Miller on PUP.   I think the Bills will trade one or two guys.    Based on reports I considered Shavers over Shorter but Beane likes his draft picks under 4 year contracts.

Morris in, Sterberger out.

Gilliam in Boettger out

Basham in,  no one out.  Explanation.  Every year the Bills set a 53 and waive someone (like Reid Ferguson) that they then sign back the next day after they put someone on IR.  I am predicting they do that with someone below.   So with miller, that makes 55 total guys which is what they did last year to start the season.

QB    2    Allen, Allen
RB    4    Cook, Harris, Murray, Gilliam
TE    3    Knox, Kincaid, Sternberger  Morris
WR    6    Diggs, Davis, Harty, Shakir, Sherfield, Shorter
OT    4    Dawkins, Brown, Quessenbury, Shell
OG    3    Torrence, McGovern, Edwards, Boettger
C    2    Morse, Bates

DT    5    Jones, Ford, Oliver, Phillips, Settle
DE    5.     Epenesa, Floyd, Lawson, Rousseau, Basham
LB    6    Bernard, Milano, D Williams, Spector, Dodson, Matekavich
CB    7    Elam, Jackson, T Johnson, Neal, White, Benford, Lewis
S    4    Poyer, Hyde, Rapp, Hamlin

K    1    Bass
H    1    Ferguson
P    1    Martin

PUP        Miller

Lets refine this.   If you are game, you can make one change to the above list.  Copy, paste edit your guy, cross out the guy I kept and put in your guy bolded.    Then someone can make a further edit.  Each person can make one edit and anyone added (bolded) cannot be removed.

Here are the key guys I have as not making it and prime candidates for the PS.   Some of the key cuts are underlined.   This years draft picks are italicized.  I suspect Gilliam will actually make it.

QB    1    Barkley (Emergency QB)
RB    1    Evans
TE    1    Sternberger
WR    2    Isabella, Shavers
OT    2    Anderson, Doyle
OG    3    Mancz, Broeker, Boettger
C    0    

DT    1    Ankou
DE    2    Jonathan, Ray,
LB    1    Klein
CB    2    Austin, Ingram
S    1    Marlowe

image.png

image.png

image.png

Looks good but i think Spector will be on the PS & Klien will be on the active roster, & there is a good chance that th either Allen at QB could be on the PS too from anything i've read he's not all that & a bag of chips ...

13 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Matakevitch isn't going anywhere. With the losses of Taiwan Jones, Jake Kumerow, and others who were core Special Teamers - Matakevitch is clearly the Captain of the Special Teams. 

He is currently on the PUP. I don't know if it's a short term issue that will have him activated for Week 1 or it's something longer. If he isn't activated by Week 1, his roster spot could temporarily go to someone else. But make no mistake about it, when he's activated, he's on the 53.

Maybe so but his production on Special Teams was behind both Cam Lewis and Siran Neal, who are both players on the roster bubble and actually get snaps on defense. I'd keep both of them ahead of Matekevich. Taiwan Jones didn't even make the top 100 ST tackle list.(just thought I'd throw that in)

Last year Klein was the 3rd best LB on the team and #2 is now a Bear. Has he been passed up by Dodson, Bernard, Williams or anybody else ? ... If he has been passed up you cut him, if not, he'd be more valuable to the team than a ST only player.

20 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I am pretty convinced Gilliam makes it.

Both Gilliam and Morris play special teams, so that gives them some roster advantage in the back end of a 53 man roster.  I believe Matakevich is on PUP at the moment, so I'm not sure where his status is at the moment.  

13 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Maybe so but his production on Special Teams was behind both Cam Lewis and Siran Neal, who are both players on the roster bubble and actually get snaps on defense. I'd keep both of them ahead of Matekevich. Taiwan Jones didn't even make the top 100 ST tackle list.(just thought I'd throw that in)

Last year Klein was the 3rd best LB on the team and #2 is now a Bear. Has he been passed up by Dodson, Bernard, Williams or anybody else ? ... If he has been passed up you cut him, if not, he'd be more valuable to the team than a ST only player.

Klein can play special teams too - it's always tricky when you're talking about a 3rd stringer though.  The majority of a 3rd stringers snaps are on special teams, so you probably evaluate that when saying i want this guy or that guy.  

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Didn’t look through all of the responses but who gets bumped when Von comes back? 

Whichever defensive player is injured at the time he comes back most likely.  

33 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Whichever defensive player is injured at the time he comes back most likely.  

And if there isn’t an injured player? I’m curious as to what everyone thinks. Seems like it’s inevitably going to expose a pretty decent player to poaching by another team. 

1 hour ago, buffblue said:

I really feel like Settle does not deserve a place on the 53. With Phillips coming back from the shoulder injury I understand it, but he showed almost nothing last year

Well the deadcap is more than the cap hit if he stays on the roster, they could spread it over two years but then they woudl be paying him for 2 years while he is not on the team.  In short, this contract sucks and he is likely staying.

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And if there isn’t an injured player? I’m curious as to what everyone thinks. Seems like it’s inevitably going to expose a pretty decent player to poaching by another team. 

Some kind of injury is likely but I agree it gets tough at that point.   In some ways you are better off trading a couple guys who someone is willing to give you a pick for.   You really want a spot or two if someone of interest becomes available.   I think Spector would be my guy though if I had to choose.

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe Lawson.  Depends how many DBs they keep too.  

This is how i have it.  I cut Mancz because he's not good and you can just put him on the PS for a 3rd string center if needed.  Tough to see a full need for 6 LB's when we rarely play more than 2.  Matakevich is on PUP at the moment so you can just flip flop him with Klein.  

image.thumb.png.07c4d6db7970d193611c198044afa37e.png

20 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Signed a new LG, drafted a RG in the 2nd round who was widely projected to go in the 1st, signed some veteran depth guys as insurance. I don’t see that as Beane trotting out the same unit from last year and simply hoping for the best. 

I'm happy that Beane replaced Saffold, one of the worst free agents signings in franchise history, and drafted a right guard. But he's counting on Spencer Brown at tackle, and that worries me. Since his rookie season, Brown has been either injured or ineffective, even a downright liability. He has shown promise as a run blocker, and, yes, his injuries means he hasn't had much playing experience, so maybe he'll develop. But that's quite a gamble, given that the backups aren't rock solid. Beane has done a terrific job with the team elsewhere, but, with Brown, he's throwing the dice. 

QB : Allen, Barkley

HB : Cook, Harris, Murray

FB : Gilliam

TE : Knox, Kincaid, Morris

WR : Diggs, Davis, Harty, Shakir, Sherfield, Shorter

LT : Dawkins, Gouraige

LG : McGovern, Edwards

C Morse, Bates

RG : Torrence, Broeker

RT : Brown, Shell

DT : Oliver, Jones, Phillips, Settle, Ford
DE : Rousseau, Floyd, Epenesa, Lawson

LB : Milano, Dodson, Bernard, Williams, Spector, Matakevich

CB : White, Jackson, Elam, Benford, Johnson, Neal

S : Hyde, Poyer, Rapp, Hamlin

K : Bass

P : Martin

LS : Ferguson 

PUP : Miller

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks
  • Like (+1) 1

Man, I just watched a video in the training camp thread, about Shane Ray and Von Miller.  I knew they were former teammates, but I had no idea how close they are personally.  They are like brothers; taking vacations together, getting tattoos together etc..  

It is going to be a hard cut for Beane, if he has to make it.  

1 hour ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

This is how i have it.  I cut Mancz because he's not good and you can just put him on the PS for a 3rd string center if needed.  Tough to see a full need for 6 LB's when we rarely play more than 2.  Matakevich is on PUP at the moment so you can just flip flop him with Klein.  

It’ll get interesting for sure. As I understand it this isn’t like Tre White last year. Miller is due back early in the season. If true, any 53 man roster should have an asterisk taking this into account. 

Springboarding off the first official depth chart:

QB - J. Allen, K. Allen (2)

RB - Cook, Harris, Murray (3)

FB - Gilliam (1)

WR - Diggs, Davis, Sherfield, Harty, Shakir, Shorter (6)

TE - Knox, Kincaid, Morris (3)

OT - Dawkins, Brown, Shell, Doyle (4)

IOL - Morse, McGovern, Bates, Torrence, Edwards (5)

DE - Rousseau, Epenesa, Floyd, Basham (4 - Miller PUP)

DT - Oliver, Jones, Phillips, Settle, Ford (5)

LB - Milano, Dodson, Bernard, Williams, Spector, Matakevich (6)

CB - White, Jackson, Johnson, Benford, Elam, Neal (6)

S - Poyer, Hyde, Rapp, Lewis, Hamlin (5)

K - Bass (1)

P - Martin (1)

LS - Ferguson (1)

Notable cuts: Barkley, Isabella, Sternberger, Quessenberry, Boettger, Lawson, Klein, Marlowe   

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

They seem to like Cam Lewis a lot and he can play both CB and S, I think he makes it.

10 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Man, I just watched a video in the training camp thread, about Shane Ray and Von Miller.  I knew they were former teammates, but I had no idea how close they are personally.  They are like brothers; taking vacations together, getting tattoos together etc..  

It is going to be a hard cut for Beane, if he has to make it.  

What if Ray makes the 53 just to get the boot when Miller comes off PUP?

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

10 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

What if Ray makes the 53 just to get the boot when Miller comes off PUP?

He has to do what is right for the team.  But then again he kept that Tanner dude on the PS because he was a friend of Josh.   I think Josh is the only guy who gets that treatment.   

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

That probably pushes a LB off the roster - or hamlin.  I don't think they like lewis more than hamlin tbh.  

on the depth chart Safety 4 is listed as Lewis/Hamlin.   And Slot CB2 is listed as Lewis Slot CB3 is Neal.  Not that the depth chart means a lot but he shows up in both spots higher than people seem to assume.  Meaning most have Hamlin as safety 4 and Neal as Slot CB2.

2 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

I dont expect 7 CB and 10 DL. Special teams will come into play and Beane could always surprise with a contract restructure and a fairly significant free agent signing.. maybe a trade?

The last three years the bills have kept  9 or 10 DL.   The Bills have kept 6 CB's the last three years so you could be right there.  Cam Lewis is CB/Safety though.   Maybe someone does not make it, for instance, Neal could be the odd man out.....they can save a little cap space if they waive him.

On 8/8/2023 at 4:39 PM, buffaloboyinATL said:

If Shavers is as good of a gunner as I have heard, they will find a way to get him on this roster.  Some reports I read said he was an elite special teams player.

Maybe he makes it over Matekavich?

I’ve read the same, but “elite” STer…, I can’t take that with any seriousness. 

On 8/9/2023 at 8:22 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Didn’t look through all of the responses but who gets bumped when Von comes back? 

they either assume an injury takes place they can naturally fill Von into or whoever sucks more among boogie, epenesa, shaq gets cut and moved to PS

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Updates prior Preseason Game 2 made in OP

Brandon Shell out, Ryan Van DeMark in - Shell retired

Bubble guys:  Kyle Allen, Justin Shorter, David QUessenbury, Baylon Spector, Cam Lewis

Unpopular thing to consider:

Damien Harris NOT making the team. Ultimately, I do think he makes it. However with him missing time to knee soreness already if Mimms or Evans show well enough that the Bills don't want to expose them to waivers at cutdown Harris could find himself in a delicate spot depending on the knee issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Damien Harris NOT making the team. Ultimately, I do think he makes it. However with him missing time to knee soreness already if Mimms or Evans show well enough that the Bills don't want to expose them to waivers at cutdown Harris could find himself in a delicate spot depending on the knee issue. 

His contract is easy to move on from, its not impossible but if they see him performing as expected I think they hold onto him even with a sore knee during camp.   I would not completely rule it out but I agree it is not likely.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice job OP.

Springboarding off preseason G1:

QB - J. Allen, Barkley (2)

FB - Gilliam (1)

WR - Diggs, Davis, Sherfield, Harty, Shakir, Isabella (6)

OT - Dawkins, Brown, Quessenberry, Doyle (4)

DE - Rousseau, Epenesa, Floyd, Basham (4 - Miller PUP)

LB - Milano, Dodson, Bernard, Williams, Klein, Matakevich (6)

K - Bass (1)

P - Martin (1)

LS - Ferguson (1)

Notable cuts: K. Allen, Shorter, Sternberger, Boettger, Lawson, Spector, Marlowe   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, Matt_In_NH said:

Here is how I see the 53....actually 54 with Miller on PUP.   I think the Bills will trade one or two guys.    Based on reports I considered Shavers over Shorter but Beane likes his draft picks under 4 year contracts.

QB    2    Allen, Allen
RB    4    Cook, Harris, Murray, Gilliam
TE    3    Knox, Kincaid, Sternberger  Morris
WR    6    Diggs, Davis, Harty, Shakir, Sherfield, Shorter
OT    4    Dawkins, Brown, Quessenbury, Shell Van DeMark
OG    3    Torrence, McGovern, Edwards, Boettger
C    2    Morse, Bates

DT    5    Jones, Ford Ankou, Oliver, Phillips, Settle
DE    5.     Epenesa, Floyd, Lawson, Rousseau, Basham
LB    6    Bernard, Milano, D Williams, Spector, Dodson, Matekavich
CB    7    Elam, Jackson, T Johnson, Neal, White, Benford, Lewis
S    4    Poyer, Hyde, Rapp, Hamlin

K    1    Bass
H    1    Ferguson
P    1    Martin

PUP        Miller

Lets refine this.   If you are game, you can make one change to the above list.  Copy, paste edit your guy, cross out the guy I kept and put in your guy bolded.    Then someone can make a further edit.  Each person can make one edit and anyone added (bolded) cannot be removed.

Here are the key guys I have as not making it and prime candidates for the PS.  

QB    1    Barkley (Emergency QB)
RB    1    Evans
TE    1    Sternberger
WR    2    Isabella, Shavers
OT    2    Anderson, Doyle, Gouraige
OG        Anderson, Broeker
C    1    Mancz

DT    1    Ankou
DE    2    Jonathan, Ray
LB    1    Klein
CB    2    Austin, Ingram
S    1    Marlowe

Ankou was way too good against the Colts. He never clears waivers with that film. Ford is a bit like Oliver, just not stout enough at the point of attack, but doesn't have Oliver's elite quickness to disrupt. He got engulfed or driven back most plays, the one he didn't he got the sack. Even that one run play people point to as a highlight for standing up the guard and having the runner barrel into him, went for 4 yards.

Evans may have a path as a return guy. Isabella ain't it.

Anderson has been working at G/C like Bates.

Gouraige should at least get a mention for PS.

Steenbergen is bad at blocking and bad at ball security it seems. Don't even want him on PS.

If I had another scratch it'd be Quess. Judging the depth chart he's already on the way out and if not for Shell retiring I'd say he's 100% gone. Pretty sure Doyle makes it over Quess but honestly I'd rather have Gouraige if it came to that.

Edited by Ralonzo

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Wasn't impressed with Mims tape. The one wide-open catch and the last run for 9 were plus plays, but everything else looked like he should have done more with the blocking he got. Evans has speed and wiggle, I liked his film and the one thing that might tip the scales is if he can be the KR.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Good point. I wouldn’t say it’s an unpopular consideration. More under the radar, also realistic. He can’t be counted on.

• Like (+1) 1

If this team truly believes they are a still a legit SB contender there's no way they can roll into the regular season with the LB depth chart as is.

Need to make a power move at some point for a proven veteran that can play MLB. Still very uneasy about RT and DB as well and this Dane Jackson thing is going to end as well the Levi Wallace experiment....

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

His contract is easy to move on from, its not impossible but if they see him performing as expected I think they hold onto him even with a sore knee during camp.   I would not completely rule it out but I agree it is not likely.

I think there are 3 things that may work against him. First, of course the knee. Maybe I'm off, but soreness and injury are 2 different issues to me. If it was an injury...that heals. Soreness may (and yes, this is speculation on my part) lend to the idea that it's a chronic issue. And a RB with a chronic bum knee is no bueno. 

Second, opportunity. Him being out has given the rest of the RB room a shot to pass him up. It looks/sounds like Murray has impressed.

Third...and I can't stress this enough...he doesn't contribute on STs. Traditionally, a 3rd RB active on gameday (4th if you count Gilliam) has to play Teams. Evans does. Not sure on Mims. If Murray leaps Harris this would at best put him in the TJ Yeldon role of a vet that doesn't dress on GameDay. 

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

Wasn't impressed with Mims tape. The one wide-open catch and the last run for 9 were plus plays, but everything else looked like he should have done more with the blocking he got. Evans has speed and wiggle, I liked his film and the one thing that might tip the scales is if he can be the KR.

I actually liked the way Mims looked. Thought he was a bit slippery and decisive. Agree, Evans showed well on his lone KR opportunity. Can he continue?

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Good point. I wouldn’t say it’s an unpopular consideration. More under the radar, also realistic. He can’t be counted on.

I actually was counting on him a bit after we signed him. Thought he'd step right into the Motor role on offense...perhaps with slightly fewer snaps. But like McDermott preaches the best ability is availability...and missing valuable reps now hurts his chances. 

My Predicted 53 after Training Camp: 

QB - Josh Allen, Kyle Allen

RB - James Cook, Damien Harris, Latavius Murray

FB - Reggie Gilliam

WR - Stefon Diggs, Gabe Davis, Deonte Harty, Trent Sherfield, Khalil Shakir, Justin Shorter

TE - Dawson Knox, Dalton Kincaid, Quintin Morris

OL - Dion Dawkins, Connor McGovern, Mitch Morse, O'Cyrus Torrence, Spencer Brown, Ryan Bates, David Edwards, David Quessenberry, Tommy Doyle

DE - Von Miller (PUP), Leonard Floyd, Greg Rousseau, A.J. Epenesa, Shaq Lawson, Boogie Basham

DT - Ed Oliver, Daquan Jones, Jordan Phillips, Poona Ford, Tim Settle

LB - Matt Milano, Tyrel Dodson, Dorian Williams, Terrel Bernard, A.J. Klein, Tyler Matakevitch

CB - Tre'Davious White, Kaiir Elam, Taron Johnson, Dane Jackson, Christian Benford, Siran Neal

S - Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, Taylor Rapp, Damar Hamlin

ST - Tyler Bass, Sam Martin, Reid Ferguson

Cuts:

QB - Matt Barkley

RB - Darrynton Evans, Jordan Mims

WR - Andy Isabella, Tyrell Shavers, Dezmon Patmon, Isaiah Coulter, KeeSean Johnson, Marcell Ateman, Bryan Thompson

TE - Jace Sternberger, Joel Wilson

OL - Ike Boettger, Nick Broeker, Richard Gouraige, Greg Mancz, Kevin Jarvis, Ryan Van Demark, Alec Anderson

DE - Shane Ray, Kingsley Jonathan, Kameron Cline

DT - Eli Ankou, DJ Dale, Kendall Vickers, Cortez Broughton

LB - Baylon Spector, Travin Howard

CB - Cam Lewis, Alex Austin, Ja'Marcus Ingram, Kyrin Brown

S - Dean Marlowe, Zayne Anderson, Jared Mayden

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

If I had another scratch it'd be Quess. Judging the depth chart he's already on the way out and if not for Shell retiring I'd say he's 100% gone. Pretty sure Doyle makes it over Quess but honestly I'd rather have Gouraige if it came to that.

Quessenberry isn't going anywhere following Shell's retirement. The depth chart released during the Pre-Season is pretty much meaningless. We'll keep 4 OT's and I don't see Gouraige making it over him. And Shell's retirement was almost surely because he knew he wasn't making the team over Quessenberry and Doyle.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

20 hours ago, Airseven said:

Nice job OP.

Springboarding off preseason G1:

QB - J. Allen, Barkley (2)

FB - Gilliam (1)

WR - Diggs, Davis, Sherfield, Harty, Shakir, Isabella (6)

OT - Dawkins, Brown, Quessenberry, Doyle (4)

DE - Rousseau, Epenesa, Floyd, Basham (4 - Miller PUP)

LB - Milano, Dodson, Bernard, Williams, Klein, Matakevich (6)

K - Bass (1)

P - Martin (1)

LS - Ferguson (1)

Notable cuts: K. Allen, Shorter, Sternberger, Boettger, Lawson, Spector, Marlowe   

I like this. 

I want to see a path for Eli Ankou onto the roster but don’t see how that’d work considering Oliver, Settle and Jones are all locks. Ford or Phillips would need to be a surprise cut. Other than than that, I am in full agreement. Nice job.

A question for all; 

What would a corresponding move activating Von look like in your scenario (barring injuries and such)?

I ask because in this current roster, I’m guessing you axe the 5th DT or possibly Cam Lewis since both Siran Neal and Benford and could play safety if needed 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

39 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

My Predicted 53 after Training Camp: 

QB - Josh Allen, Kyle Allen

RB - James Cook, Damien Harris, Latavius Murray

FB - Reggie Gilliam

WR - Stefon Diggs, Gabe Davis, Deonte Harty, Trent Sherfield, Khalil Shakir, Justin Shorter

TE - Dawson Knox, Dalton Kincaid, Quintin Morris

OL - Dion Dawkins, Connor McGovern, Mitch Morse, O'Cyrus Torrence, Spencer Brown, Ryan Bates, David Edwards, David Quessenberry, Tommy Doyle

DE - Von Miller (PUP), Leonard Floyd, Greg Rousseau, A.J. Epenesa, Shaq Lawson, Boogie Basham

DT - Ed Oliver, Daquan Jones, Jordan Phillips, Poona Ford, Tim Settle

LB - Matt Milano, Tyrel Dodson, Dorian Williams, Terrel Bernard, A.J. Klein, Tyler Matakevitch

CB - Tre'Davious White, Kaiir Elam, Taron Johnson, Dane Jackson, Christian Benford, Siran Neal

S - Jordan Poyer, Micah Hyde, Taylor Rapp, Damar Hamlin

ST - Tyler Bass, Sam Martin, Reid Ferguson

Cuts:

QB - Matt Barkley

RB - Darrynton Evans, Jordan Mims

WR - Andy Isabella, Tyrell Shavers, Dezmon Patmon, Isaiah Coulter, KeeSean Johnson, Marcell Ateman, Bryan Thompson

TE - Jace Sternberger, Joel Wilson

OL - Ike Boettger, Nick Broeker, Richard Gouraige, Greg Mancz, Kevin Jarvis, Ryan Van Demark, Alec Anderson

DE - Shane Ray, Kingsley Jonathan, Kameron Cline

DT - Eli Ankou, DJ Dale, Kendall Vickers, Cortez Broughton

LB - Baylon Spector, Travin Howard

CB - Cam Lewis, Alex Austin, Ja'Marcus Ingram, Kyrin Brown

S - Dean Marlowe, Zayne Anderson, Jared Mayden

Agree the makeup of the roster. The three individual questions are:

1. Doyle (health)

2. K Allen (performance and McDermott's admission on open competition)

3. Shorter (lack of impact on both O and STs in camp and PS1)

Think those are the three spots I see as up for grabs. 

Edited by GunnerBill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.