Àug 12 pre season game against the Colts ?????????????

AuntieEm

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Big advantage for the Colts there, then. They will have their Josh Allen, we end up with a "Kyle" Allen. 

Is it really? I'll take our D versus a rookie QB making his first ever start.

• Simon changed the title to Àug 12 pre season game against the Colts ?????????????
1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

My friends wedding is that day.  I'll have to send him a card I guess.

For preseason? Ouch, did he sleep with your wife or something? Don't get me wrong, I would miss my own wedding for a regular season game, but preseason is meh. Worst case, you could watch the first few series and then show up in time for the open bar and dancing

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

For preseason? Ouch, did he sleep with your wife or something? Don't get me wrong, I would miss my own wedding for a regular season game, but preseason is meh. Worst case, you could watch the first few series and then show up in time for the open bar and dancing

not really.  It was a joke.  Preseason is nice just to check the highlights later on.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Out of town and it looks like the only time I can catch this is 3am on NFL network Sunday morning. Thought they would have the Bills on live :(

And this is why DVR is a thing. Record it while sleeping. Have a nice watch over breakfast on Sunday AM with no commercials.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I'm toast!!! DirecTV isn't broadcasting CBS. I thought ABC (channel 7) usually broadcast the preseason games? 

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

We've been waiting 7 months for REAL football!! They better have wedding on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or FaceTime... something!! 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm toast!!! DirecTV isn't broadcasting CBS. I thought ABC (channel 7) usually broadcast the preseason games? 

I’m just going by that official schedule I linked and the OP asked about the local (assuming Buffalo) coverage. It could be different depending on what market you’re in. But yeah CBS and direcTV need to figure their stuff out.

21 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

We've been waiting 7 months for REAL football!! They better have wedding on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or FaceTime... something!! 

ABC used to broadcast the preseason games, but they switched to CBS. I thought the switch went into effect last pre-season. 

On 8/1/2023 at 8:55 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Go to Best Buy and buy an antenna. $30.  Watch over the air on whatever station broadcasts the preseason games in Rochester.  I get 45 stations over the air in Buffalo.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

Go to Best Buy and buy an antenna. $30.  Watch over the air on whatever station broast the preseason games in Rochester.  I get 45 stations over the air in Buffalo.

Why buy an antenna?  AuntieEm hung enough '?' on the thread title to hammer one out on a blacksmith's anvil. 😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.