NFL Top 100: Buffalo Bills

KingBoots8

39 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That play against 85 on the Browns is my lowkey favorite. What a signing Po was in 17. Amazing core player

When guys that aren't on your team anymore talk about you in such high regard , you know you're HIM

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Looks like we’re gonna have to wait a while to see Dorian Williams if he’s going to be behind Matt Milano

Well we only run 2 in the nickel so it's always Mike and Will

But when they go 43 WHICH they might employ more of ... Milano has lined up at Sam for the last 2 years ...  That would leave a potential spot for Williams in a heavy formation at Will

Edited by Buffalo716

16 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

His highest ranking to date. Though I think he's more like #2 or #3, 8th is not bad considering his injury and struggles in the 2nd half of the year.

Still not bad for that kid from Wyoming who has an arm but is inaccurate.  With the changes he is agreeable to in limiting his running and the weapon upgrades he has and if they improve just a bit the oline  and Josh's weapons being a nice variety of speed and size as well as top route runners, it truly will be a nightmare for opposing dcs. 

When he shows the NFL fanbases he can have more of those perfect gsmes of which he is the only qb to have one.  May never get a 2nd, but as they improve the oline protecting Josh he can easily have another such game.

That may be when He finally is the Right Josh in every fans eyes.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

His highest ranking to date. Though I think he's more like #2 or #3, 8th is not bad considering his injury and struggles in the 2nd half of the year.

Still a little low for my tastes but definitely reasonable.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Still a little low for my tastes but definitely reasonable.

I agree.

But......at the same time he keeps coming out on fire in his first 6-7 games and then has a late October-November slump. 3 years in a row now. 2020 & 2022 were at least in large part due to injuries, but 2021 was a combo of his poor play, Beasley's sudden decline & very poor play by the offensive line(Which didn't improve until Bates became the starter in the 2nd Pats game in December)

8 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I searched and couldnt find the top 10 list (perhaps because it aired today?). 

Diggs at #16 sounds fair

A-a-ron Donald at #11 is low

Here's the top 6.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I searched and couldnt find the top 10 list (perhaps because it aired today?). 

Diggs at #16 sounds fair

A-a-ron Donald at #11 is low

someone will surely correct me if I am wrong but yeah I think they air it first on NFLN and then it gets posted everywhere.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’d can agree with Joey B since he did win the head to head but with all due respect Hurts isn’t in Josh Allen’s area code .
He’s a good QB but he’s more like the 6 or 7 best QB then the number 2 QB. 

As @julianjust mentioned, the top #4 QBs are landing in the order they finished the playoffs. Allen, Burrow, Hurts and lastly Mahomes. Allen exited the playoffs first then Burrow, then Hurts and of course Mahomes was/is the champ.

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’d can agree with Joey B since he did win the head to head but with all due respect Hurts isn’t in Josh Allen’s area code .

Agree for now about Hurts but if he continues to improve (he made an immense jump from ‘21 to ‘22) he won’t just be in the same area code they’ll be neighbors. Yes I concede Philly has built an excellent team around him but so does Allen doesn’t he? At least that’s what people tell me. 

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Laughable, honestly. Nobody would choose Hurts over Josh Allen or Joe Burrow if they had to choose a QB to build their team around.

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Agree for now about Hurts but if he continues to improve (he made an immense jump from ‘21 to ‘22) he won’t just be in the same area code they’ll be neighbors. Yes I concede Philly has built an excellent team around him but so does Allen doesn’t he? At least that’s what people tell me. 

Yeah, but he has to prove that first. It took Josh Allen three years of elite play to get this kind of respect. I have no issue with Burrow being ranked ahead of him, but Hurts has one good year. He is way too high.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

You want to really compare the Eagles Oline to The Bills Oline? 

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

I think we see 2020 Allen this year and if we do Josh will be in a different area code than he's been in the last 2 years.

He's got better weapons and better OL than he's had the last 2 years. If Josh doesn't have to play 4 games with a separated left shoulder he would've had a real shot at MVP that year. In the  4 games he was injured he had 4 Passing TDs & 4 INTs, in the other 12 games he had 33/6. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Some were asking, so here's the full top 10.

I definitely agree.

Kind of funny, but the guys voted #1 and #2 in all of the NFL by the players were drafted by the teams we traded our picks to in those drafts.

Mahomes at #11 in 2017 and Jefferson at #22 in 2020....both the Bills draft spots, haha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You want to really compare the Eagles Oline to The Bills Oline? 

Wasn’t sure I was even doing that but go ahead. I think I was making a statement about the respective rosters overall (and the perceptions of each) but you tell me what I am thinking and doing so I can jot it down 🤡 

7 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Kind of funny, but the guys voted #1 and #2 in all of the NFL by the players were drafted by the teams we traded our picks to in those drafts.

Mahomes at #11 in 2017 and Jefferson at #22 in 2020....both the Bills draft spots, haha.

That was my first thought too… hindsight is something but so is coaching situation. I don’t think Mahomes becomes who he is with the coaching Allen had his first few years; Daboll would have had him play well however. Certainly capable but was asked to do less with more where conversely Josh was asked to do more with less. 

Edited by BBFL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.