NFL Top 100: Buffalo Bills

KingBoots8

23 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

4th in the NFL in sacks, only DT in the top 10.  Also top 10 in TFLs.  3rd in QB hits.  1 missed tackle on the year.  He makes the entire unit go.  

I would put him in the teens, probably.

50 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

If there were a league-wide re-draft, Mahomes would go #1 and Allen would go #2.

Maybe some GM would take Burrow #2, but I think most would take Allen. I think Allen isn’t necessarily well-liked by players across the league. He plays nasty, trash talks, flops, and I also think some players may not have forgiven him for his tweets that came out around draft time. This is voted for by the players after all.

I don’t think this is in any players head at all. The other stuff I can agree with, but this is a complete non-factor in players heads 

11 minutes ago, uninja said:

Nah man, Chris Jones is an absolute game wrecker when he wants to be. Guy has gotten a bit lazy in the regular season but he shows up in the playoffs or in late game situations when the game is on the line. He's like Von or AD, when you really need that play he's usually there for you.

I'd LOVE to have Chris Jones on the Bills. A front 4 with Jones, Miller and Floyd would be a damn cheat code.

Certainly, but that doesn't make him a top 10 player in the league.

To see elite defensive players around the league heap such praise and admiration on JA17 is just freaking awesome.  It really does go to show you that all the hate and jealousy thrown his way from rival fan bases and media pundits like Nick Wright is 100% envy. You're lying to yourself if you'd say outside of Mahomes you would want someone else to be your teams QB1. 

Josh is the real deal.

4 hours ago, Irv said:

I don't get the Jalen Hurts ranking.  Is it just because he plays in one of the bigger markets?  

He put up insane stats. Rushing mostly. But his td to INt was bonkers. Made a huge leap. And led a team to the Super Bowl. Allen hasn’t

he was throwing deep balls like dimes all year 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, balln said:

He put up insane stats. Rushing mostly. But his td to INt was bonkers. Made a huge leap. And led a team to the Super Bowl. Allen hasn’t

he was throwing deep balls like dimes all year 

22 passing touchdowns is not insane (yes he had 13 rushing touchdowns). Josh has put up stats that no other player in the history of the league has put up, and he has done it multiple seasons. He did make a huge leap from year 2 to year 3 (just like another QB we all know) but for people to think he’s the 3rd best player in the league is quite the stretch. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, balln said:

Made a huge leap. And led a team to the Super Bowl. Allen hasn’

100 difference is in the GM and Coaching. Eagles dominante the Bills in both of those categories.  There are 10 different QBs in the league, who would have taken the Eagles as far as Hurts did, Allen would have won it all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, benderbender said:

At around the 5 minute mark of the video

Matt Judon : "His offensive line wasn't blocking for him..."

This is on film that defenses study. Our line doesn't give him the protection he needs. Should be in Kromer's head on a loop this year.  

I think Judon meant that Josh ran but it wasn’t a designed AB draw with the line and receivers downfield blocking. Wasn’t a slight on our line, I don’t think.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

I think Judon meant that Josh ran but it wasn’t a designed AB draw with the line and receivers downfield blocking. Wasn’t a slight on our line, I don’t think.

Yea...  he was clearly saying that it wasnt designed and they weren't run blocking for josh 

• Agree 4

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

100 difference is in the GM and Coaching. Eagles dominant the Bills in both of those categories.  There are 10 different QBs in the league, who would have taken the Eagles as far as Hurts did, Allen would have won it all. 

Don't know about 10 different QB's, but I do agree that Allen with that team hoists the Lombardi. 

14 hours ago, uninja said:

Nah man, Chris Jones is an absolute game wrecker when he wants to be. Guy has gotten a bit lazy in the regular season but he shows up in the playoffs or in late game situations when the game is on the line. He's like Von or AD, when you really need that play he's usually there for you.

I'd LOVE to have Chris Jones on the Bills. A front 4 with Jones, Miller and Floyd would be a damn cheat code.

It’s literally the exact opposite. He’s easily the 2nd best DT behind Donald during the regular season and just had the best year of his career. His production then consistently regresses big time come January.

2023 AFCCG vs Bengals:

2 sacks, 3 TFL, 5 QB hits

his other 14 playoff games COMBINED:

0 sacks, 2 TFL, 5 QB hits

8 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Don't know about 10 different QB's, but I do agree that Allen with that team hoists the Lombardi. 

That team playing that schedule against that conference. Don't get me wrong I think the Eagles have the best roster in the league, built by the best General Manager in the league, but the Eagles have other advantages that the Bills don't. The NFC sucks. 

8 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

1. Mahomes
  2. Allen
  3. Burrows
  4. Rodgers
  5. Hebert
  6. Jackson
  7. Lawrence
  8. Hurts
  9. Stafford
  10. Goff

Remember, the Eagles only had to win the very weak NFC to get to the Super Bowl

1 minute ago, Chaos said:
  1. Mahomes
  2. Allen
  3. Burrows
  4. Rodgers
  5. Hebert
  6. Jackson
  7. Lawrence
  8. Hurts
  9. Stafford
  10. Goff

Remember, the Eagles only had to win the very weak NFC to get to the Super Bowl

They had the easiest strength of schedule last year also with an opponent win rate of .428

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.