McDermott & Beane Extended Through 2027

BritBill

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

There go the people who thought they were on the hot seat which I found laughable.

Even the media speculated McDermott could be on the hot seat if the Bills suffered another playoff disappointment. It's understandable the fans would feel the same way. But the only opinion that count's is Terry's and he sees it differently.

• Agree 1

Makes plenty of sense they've put out a highly competitive team the last 3-4 years, that kind of consistency is hard to find in the NFL. In the end only one team wins the Super Bowl and only two teams even get to go, it's a hell of a thing they're trying to pull off.

Just because the Bills haven't won a Lombardi under McDermott & Beane it doesn't mean they haven't got the Bills where they need to be to meet their internal goals. Goals set by Pegula which have been met to trigger the extension. 

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

You can also throw in that with the new stadium,  stability getting into it might be on everyone's mind as well.

Yep, agree. And probably, sad to say, Kim's health too. Not sure Terry is for ripping up the stability he has with the Bills unless he really has to with all the other factors. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

What a joke. This clown literally stole a potential super bowl from the team with that epic choke job in KC a couple of years ago and people still bow at his feet. He should have been fired on the spot right then and there.

The drought really has scarred many of you from dreaming big. We lucked into the most naturally gifted QB in the league. The bare minimum should be a playoff spot.

Clapmaster 2000 is the weakest link on this team. I had wished ownership could have seen this even if the pompom waving crowd couldn't.

Edited by QB Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

31 out of 32 teams end the season without a Superbowl and are disappointed. Half of those never even had a chance because they miss the playoffs completely.  I want a Superbowl as much as anyone.  I believe these guys can do it and can't wait till it happens.  Congratulations to both of them.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

What a joke. This clown literally stole a potential super bowl from the team with that epic choke job in KC a couple of years ago and people still bow at his feet. He should have been fired on the spot right then and there.

The drought really has scarred many of you from dreaming big. We lucked into the most naturally gifted QB in the league. The bare minimum should be a playoff spot.

Clapmaster 2000 is the weakest link on this team. I had wished ownership could have seen this even if the pompom waving crowd couldn't.

Are you the love child between Einstein and Airseven?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is the type of comment I came I to the thread to read!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Are you the love child between Einstein and Airseven?

6 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Nice gesture by Pegula. But according to the Cardinals, these extensions aren’t iron clad commitments…thankfully.

Case in point

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.