Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

So you're promoting misleading/misinformation.  I thought we were beyond that.

When I heard it from one source, I ignored it.  When I heard it, unsolicited, from a completely different source, I made my own decision that there may be something to it.  I'm neither misleading anyone nor "promoting" misinformation.  You're free to draw your own conclusions.

I have no idea what exactly you are suggesting we are "beyond."

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Mango said:

It is pretty much accepted that Josh cheated on Brittany, there was a huge scene, the police were called. I didn't know that was even debatable at this point. 

The pregnancy thing seems to have some debate. Although, in the grand scheme of things I am not sure it matters. Ultimately Josh did his family and ex very very dirty, pregnancy or not. The Diggs ex-GF thing is brand new to me. I don't know what to think about it yet. 

Frankly, I don't even see the two being related. I highly doubt a guy who reportedly has two dates the same night on Valentine's Day gives a rat's ass about where Josh puts his dick. 

Diggs just seems to be a big baby

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That is one hell of an allegation and a new one on me. Is it possible for you to post a link where you learned this?

Nah, it's not a new allegation.  It was all over the Josh Britt breakup rumors thread.

Britt told her hairdresser Josh was cheating on her last fall

OR

Britt found out when she scrolled through Josh's phone at the team Halloween party which she and Josh hosted (because every hostess scrolls through her BF phone at a party she's hosting)

OR

Britt found out when the girl texted Josh a sonogram the night before the Bengals game causing Britt to blow a fuse and trash the place and Josh had to sleep in a hotel (never mind the whole team routinely sleeps in hotels the night before home games)

OR

The girl left it on their porch (never mind Josh lives in a gated property with a long driveway) the night before the Bengals game, causing Britt to blow a fuse and trash the place and Josh had to sleep in a hotel (never mind the whole team routinely sleeps in hotels the night before home games)

OR

The neighbors heard a ruckus and called OP police (never mind that Josh's house has a lot of property and I don't think the neighbors overlook or could overhear much of anything)

The woman in question is a bartender

OR

a UB soccer player

OR

Diggs former girlfriend (Diggs is a Player - does he even have a girlfriend or former girlfriend right now?)

OR

there is no woman of significance to the relationship (even if cheating occurred, many WAG of superstars tolerate some cheating - Patti Thomas, Jill Kelly etc)
OR
Oh and toss Hailee Steinfeld into the mix, someone replied to a tweet about Josh's date with her "he cheated on Britt with her" and Britt actually "liked" that reply.

It's all "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another" stuff.

That last is the most plausible to me. 

Britt was on Kelly Stafford's podcast in December and Stafford talked about having to give Matt an ultimatum at one point to move their relationship forward.  Britt was clearly taking photos during the blizzard where Josh had to dig his way to the gate.  She was photographed with Josh after the Miami game.  She was there at the Bengals game and posted afterwards.  They went on a friends vacation in Feb and a Hawaii vacation in Feb/Mar.  Then they broke up.  Seems plausible they went on vacay, discussed where their relationship was headed.  Maybe Britt tried the Kelly Stafford ultimatum "married or through" thing, and Josh said "through".

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Where does this mentality end? 

Do we stop giving a crap about anything that isn’t a guy dying on the field?

The virtue signaling has gone so far with Hamlin.

You need some perspective.  Who said anything about not giving a crap about anything?  

Diggs acting mentally unstable is not on my list of things I care about.  Diggs should be thrilled that he gets paid very well, is healthy enough to play the game, plays on a very good team, and is one of the top targeted WR in the league.  Diggs is NEVER happy and I just don't care anymore of his emotional imbalance.  You would think seeing him friend dead on the field would click something in his brain about how blessed and lucky he is, instead he is acting like he is disrespected (or whatever his issue is).

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Though the second line is key - frustrations started around October 2022. It's when the offense started to look problematic after an electric start. Most of it thought it was down to Josh's injury, and perhaps it was.

I've always said Josh is the best QB in the league bar none when it comes to talent and skillset. But where the likes of Mahomes and Burrow have the upper hand is consistency and a supreme ability to manage situations when under pressure. I'm not sure if it's still the case, but Josh used to throw up before each game.

How many of those losses did Allen give the team a late lead with a clutch drive? I can count at least 3. Should he play defense too?

Edited by Big Turk

13 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Josh gets more credit for being locked in and prepared than what he is. 

The frustrations started around October, 2022. 

The level of between game preparation changed considerably year over year. Hunger may be the same from Josh but what he’s doing about it isn’t. 

Little media or fan accountability towards Josh. He can do no wrong so nothing is going to change. Content with being very wealthy and a “celebrity” although in the media he only talks about winning. Actions don’t back up that focus, instinct and intense commitment it takes to win consistently. 

Reiterate again very little scrutiny of Josh. 

Winning consistently and in the biggest moments takes a locked in, all in, all the time, sacrifice that Josh doesn’t have but is given credit for. He’s good but still has a ceiling that he hasn’t approached. Athleticism and “running into defenders” is masking preparatory opportunity areas. 

Not about numbers, rushing yards, playing “hurt.” That’s all narrative. How is everyone preparing and staying focused throughout the season to overcome the obstacles. 

Source: immediate family member who volunteer at Sherwood High School. Maybe they made it all up. Made they’re embellishing. Maybe she’s flexing because she has a Diggs familial connection. Who knows. 

Don’t give a ***** if you don’t believe me. I log in once a year. Had a little information that you might care about or might not. Thought I’d share. 

😂😂😂

Big moments like out dueling Mahomes, in Arrowhead in a classic playoff game, to go up with 13 seconds left..

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

It’s not an allegation, it’s recounting what I’ve been told (no “link”) and my opinion as a result.

It's the same thing 100,000 other bored Buffalonians were spreading all offseason. There's even like a 100page thread on it in OTW. No evidence, no real story. Just a lot of people repeating the same rumor to the point that everyone has backed each other up so now it's accepted as fact.

Kinda like the twitter/news cycle. Politician says something false, someone tweets it, politician uses that tweet to prove their original statement was true.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I have a friend who was told by a former player at a wedding this summer. It is one of my best friends, I would trust them with my life. Take it for what its worth, I am not going to argue it. But other than talking to Josh, Britt, or Diggs, hearing it directly from somebody who played with Josh, that is as direct a source as you are going to

1 minute ago, eball said:

When I heard it from one source, I ignored it.  When I heard it, unsolicited, from a completely different source, I made my own decision that there may be something to it.  I'm neither misleading anyone nor "promoting" misinformation.  You're free to draw your own conclusions.

I have no idea what exactly you are suggesting we are "beyond."

get. 

Not sure why this quoted so strangely. But yeah, it happened 

7 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have a friend who was told by a former player at a wedding this summer. It is one of my best friends, I would trust them with my life. Take it for what its worth, I am not going to argue it. But other than talking to Josh, Britt, or Diggs, hearing it directly from somebody who played with Josh, that is as direct a source as you are going to get. 

Do you even read this? It's the same story everyone tells. They all trust their source with their life. I heard it from my sister. I trust her and she would never lie to me, but it doesnt mean she really knows anything about it. She doesnt. But everyone up there was SUPER EXCITED to spread it.

edit: The idea that Josh could have so much paparzzi following him last offseason, and with social media, and the fact that ANY sports media would jump all over this story, but somehow EVERYONE has managed to keep it a secret but yet EVERYONE still "knows" it, should be enough to prove it's total BS. ESPN would be all over this. And with so many people talking about it, we can be sure more than one sports jounalist has dug into it. But we have nothing real presented so far.

Cmon yall.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Nah, it's not a new allegation.  It was all over the Josh Britt breakup rumors thread.

OR

Britt found out when she scrolled through Josh's phone at the team Halloween party which she and Josh hosted (because every hostess scrolls through her BF phone at a party she's hosting)

OR

Britt found out when the girl texted Josh a sonogram the night before the Bengals game causing Britt to blow a fuse and trash the place and Josh had to sleep in a hotel (never mind the whole team routinely sleeps in hotels the night before home games)

OR

The girl left it on their porch (never mind Josh lives in a gated property with a long driveway) the night before the Bengals game, causing Britt to blow a fuse and trash the place and Josh had to sleep in a hotel (never mind the whole team routinely sleeps in hotels the night before home games)

OR

The neighbors heard a ruckus and called OP police (never mind that Josh's house has a lot of property and I don't think the neighbors overlook or could overhear much of anything)

OR

a UB soccer player

OR

Diggs former girlfriend (Diggs is a Player - does he even have a girlfriend or former girlfriend right now?)

OR

there is no woman of significance to the relationship (even if cheating occurred, many WAG of superstars tolerate some cheating - Patti Thomas, Jill Kelly etc)
OR
Oh and toss Hailee Steinfeld into the mix, someone replied to a tweet about Josh's date with her "he cheated on Britt with her" and Britt actually "liked" that reply.

It's all "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another" stuff.

Britt was on Kelly Stafford's podcast in December and Stafford talked about having to give Matt an ultimatum at one point to move their relationship forward.  Britt was clearly taking photos during the blizzard where Josh had to dig his way to the gate.  She was photographed with Josh after the Miami game.  She was there at the Bengals game and posted afterwards.  They went on a friends vacation in Feb and a Hawaii vacation in Feb/Mar.  Then they broke up.  Seems plausible they went on vacay, discussed where their relationship was headed.  Maybe Britt tried the Kelly Stafford ultimatum "married or through" thing, and Josh said "through".

Smart man Josh...don't marry someone you don't really love in that way and make a very expensive mistake

2 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Josh gets more credit for being locked in and prepared than what he is. 

The frustrations started around October, 2022. 

The level of between game preparation changed considerably year over year. Hunger may be the same from Josh but what he’s doing about it isn’t. 

Little media or fan accountability towards Josh. He can do no wrong so nothing is going to change. Content with being very wealthy and a “celebrity” although in the media he only talks about winning. Actions don’t back up that focus, instinct and intense commitment it takes to win consistently. 

Reiterate again very little scrutiny of Josh. 

Winning consistently and in the biggest moments takes a locked in, all in, all the time, sacrifice that Josh doesn’t have but is given credit for. He’s good but still has a ceiling that he hasn’t approached. Athleticism and “running into defenders” is masking preparatory opportunity areas. 

Not about numbers, rushing yards, playing “hurt.” That’s all narrative. How is everyone preparing and staying focused throughout the season to overcome the obstacles. 

Source: immediate family member who volunteer at Sherwood High School. Maybe they made it all up. Made they’re embellishing. Maybe she’s flexing because she has a Diggs familial connection. Who knows. 

Don’t give a ***** if you don’t believe me. I log in once a year. Had a little information that you might care about or might not. Thought I’d share. 

Thanks for sharing. This story, from a Diggs familial connection, adds to my belief in the underlying problem. Diggs can’t stand that Josh is getting the recognition that Diggs wants.  The “he can do no wrong “ comment about Allen shows underlying jealousy on Diggs part. Diggs actions regarding the Bills this offseason are self-centered and immature. I don’t see this ending well. It looks like Minnesota part 2.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Umm, “boss,” local police sweep more under the rug than you’d ever believe…

Yep!

There are a lot of people on this forum who have lived sheltered lives and don’t understand how local politics work. Or how PR works, for that matter. 

They are completely bamboozled by the Bills leaking misinformation to sources, for example.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Sooo...my boss went through her BF's phone at a wedding she was standing up in. Apparently she created a whole scene. It wasn't good. 

Apparently he has told her "my friends think you are awesome, you are the best woman I have ever dated, but for whatever reason I just don't feel it". That was in regards to them getting married and why he hasn't proposed yet. They are still together. She is trying to "convince him".

My boss is a disaster of a human, HR is working on finding her replacement. 

2 minutes ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

Thanks for sharing. This story, from a Diggs familial connection, adds to my belief in the underlying problem. Diggs can’t stand that Josh is getting the recognition that Diggs wants.  The “he can do no wrong “ comment about Allen shows underlying jealousy on Diggs part. Diggs actions regarding the Bills this offseason are self-centered and immature. I don’t see this ending well. It looks like Minnesota part 2.  

Did Diggs forget who gave the team the lead with 13 seconds left? Who threw him the TD against the Cards with under a minute left?  Should Josh play Defense too?

2 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Josh Injury = pain meds = loss of focus = bad work habits and inability to sit and study film etc.  Makes sense.  

Just trying to link it.

No idea if true

Rumors of Brittany pushing Josh to get married, Josh cheats etc.  = lots of ***** in your personal life is affecting your ability to concentrate at work.  

Diggs has been pissed since at least the playoff game in January and no resolution to this point. He can be pissed at scheme and dorsey, but it really seems like this is personal between him and Allen. It's been 5 freaking months...and he leaves before practice starts, McD is legit pissed with the very concerning statement, that you never get from him and he shuts it down right after that comment = foot in his mouth.

Josh has an 11 min presser and even throughout the offseason, he is more focused than ever etc...

This sjit is between Allen and Diggs. I can only think of one that that can come between I'm thankful for you between bros that lasts at least 5 months....

Meow

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

So I think there is some weight to all of this. I started to think it when I was going through A22 this past season. Josh just wasn't seeing the field, there were a lot of moments where he was just getting by by sheer physiology.

Then he had that QB room interview where the entire thing was satire, and part of it was "how much film do you watch", and they went on and on about how that is all they do. Film 16 hours per day, then film of them watching film. I assumed that meant they actually weren't because that was the entire vibe of the interview. 

Source: Are you saying that you are hearing this from somebody who volunteers at Diggs former HS? 

I should have been more clear - a member of Stefon Diggs’ family occasionally volunteers at Sherwood. We sparked up a conversation a couple of months ago. In May, I asked about the whole blow up at the end of the Bengals game. What I typed was the response I got back. Stefon Diggs has been frustrated with Josh Allen for some months. 

Whether that’s why he skipped mini-camp or not, who knows. I can’t speak to that. I can only say that a member of his family alleges that Stefon Diggs is dissatisfied with Josh Allen for the reasons mentioned. 

I wasn’t going to share because I figured it would be met with the “parrots, dogs, sister said responses …” But with the mini-camp thing I figured I’d share my little piece of info. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Wouldn’t consider it a source. I live in Maryland. An event frequently puts me into contact with a family member who volunteers at a local high school. Her Bills lanyard initially sparked the conversation. 

I hate when Bills fans from Maryland give out all the inside information.  Its always the bills fans from maryland.

Josh Allen has now been exposed.  All this time he was watching Arrested Development episodes when he was supposed to be studying tape.  I guess he has made a huge mistake.

(Note-He torched the greatest defensive coach in history's defense in the playoffs a few years ago....must have been pure luck)

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

😂😂😂

Big moments like out dueling Mahomes, in Arrowhead in a classic playoff game, to go up with 13 seconds left..

I’m a big Josh fan. My post history supports that. 

But thanks for reminding me of the playoff game and for your skillful use of the tears face thing. 

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

a UB soccer player

OR

OR

OR

I think you just became the TBD TMZ person now...

• Vomit 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

I hate when Bills fans from Maryland give out all the inside information.  Its always the bills fans from maryland.

Josh Allen has now been exposed.  All this time he was watching Arrested Development episodes when he was supposed to be studying tape.  I guess he has made a huge mistake.

(Note-He torched the greatest defensive coach in history's defense in the playoffs a few years ago....must have been pure luck)

The V8 has a cast iron block, forged internals including connecting rods, lacks an EGR syster and multiple other design features that make it one of the most bulletproof power plants ever put in a consumer truck.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Rumors of Brittany pushing Josh to get married, Josh cheats etc.  = lots of ***** in your personal life is affecting your ability to concentrate at work.  

Diggs has been pissed since at least the playoff game in January and no resolution to this point. He can be pissed at scheme and dorsey, but it really seems like this is personal between him and Allen. It's been 5 freaking months...and he leaves before practice starts, McD is legit pissed with the very concerning statement, that you never get from him and he shuts it down right after that comment = foot in his mouth.

Josh has an 11 min presser and even throughout the offseason, he is more focused than ever etc...

This sjit is between Allen and Diggs. I can only think of one that that can come between I'm thankful for you between bros that lasts at least 5 months....

Meow

Yea.. I'm at about 99% this is an Allen/Diggs thing, with the added potential of Diggs might feel slighted by the organization's handling of it behind the scenes, given they are never going to go at an elite QB1 too heavy handedly.  

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Right. “Non football related” and “internal things” makes sense here.

I really hope drunk Josh didn’tdo anything crazy like that cause I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel if that’s the case. He shoulda just shared Brit with Stef a couple times and called it even 🤷🏾‍♂️ not sure how else you make up for something like that.

Jesus.

Could anyone possibly illustrate a "women are property men do with as they choose" attitude any more clearly?

🤮🤮🤮

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nucci said:

Thanks but it was sarcasm and humor. Guess I should have led with that

SMH  I had no idea what cap meant in that context either. I'm glad someone posted what it meant so I didnt have to google. and you asked, someone else answered.  On a Message board. Share info, Communicate.

What a Novel concept. THAT was sarcasm 🙂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KCNC said:

100 pages!  Lets go for 200!  Any news on Diggs today?  Has he flossed yet?

He woke up with a smile on his face wearing silk pyjamas and with $70 million in his bank account. At least that’s what I would have done if I had $70million in my bank account.

2 minutes ago, KCNC said:

100 pages!  Lets go for 200!  Any news on Diggs today?  Has he flossed yet?

Not only did he floss but he prepared to floss.  He prepared to floss better than anyone.   No one prepares to floss like he does.

Josh Allen just brushed his teeth.  What kind of low effort is that.

Diggs, brushed, flossed and used mouth wash.  The guy is a preparation machine.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, yall said:

Frankly, I don't even see the two being related. I highly doubt a guy who reportedly has two dates the same night on Valentine's Day gives a rat's ass about where Josh puts his dick. 

Diggs just seems to be a big baby

THIS!!

This is just getting absurd at this point. I personally think Josh cheated on Britt with Hailee Steinfeld, and Britt even alluded to it, but should not be the front and center of this ordeal. It's just giving some of Josh's haters on this board more reason to take the focus off Diggs attitude and lowkey try and place it on Josh. Josh cheating or whatever happened, should not be the focal point of Diggs missing out on camp and acting the way he is. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.