Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

Breaking. Diggs found out that Damar is not really Damar. He was going to reveal the conspiracy that the covid vaccine led to Damar's death and the Bills have been in on the cover-up. Stef was taken to an undisclosed location by the feds. Trump has scheduled a press conference later today and will expose the whole scheme. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Breaking. Diggs found out that Damar is not really Damar. He was going to reveal the conspiracy that the covid vaccine led to Damar's death and the Bills have been in on the cover-up. Stef was taken to an undisclosed location by the feds. Trump has scheduled a press conference later today and will expose the whole scheme. 

He’s a little busy today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Gotta be coaching, imo.

I think he's still upset that Dorsey & McD refused to get him the ball when the team needed a spark the most. Feels like he's sending a message of "If you dont think I'm that important to our success, look at what you have on the field without me". And again, this isnt about him getting touches as much as not being relied on or called upon when the team could use his contribution the most.

I'm just guessing but there really cant be much else.

Pissed they let Daboll go.

Knows McClap and current staff aren’t good enough. 

Edited by McBean
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

I don't think we are going to ever truly find out what it is, because Diggs doesn't like to share specifics with the media, and obviously the team won't either.

He'll be back and acting like nothing happened and it was no big deal, or none of our business when he is asked about it in interviews.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.