Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So we're expected to believe that the guy that:

-Had several emotional outbursts on the sidelines last year including one that appeared he was full on crying and McD had to coddle him

-Was last seen yelling at his QB on the sideline

-Then tried to run out of the stadium after the playoff loss

-Spent the off-season saying semi cryptic things in interviews and on social media

-Doesn't participate in voluntary OTA

-Misses Day 1 of mandatory

SUddenly has a problem that doesn't involve football in any way. To quote Josh Allen:

"Okay"

lol exactly

its frankly insulting to our intelligence 

though some will eat it up

3 hours ago, jletha said:

I cant possibly understand what in the world Diggs could be protesting. He signed a new deal last year, hes on a top 3 offense with a top 3 QB.

Whats the angle here? He wants to be traded...to where? He wants more money...based on what?

Cut bait and sign Hopkins if this gets any uglier.

If we sign or cut him we have a $13m /dead space cap hit this year.  What a tool he is.  I am so tired of these wr divas thinking they are larger than the game.

Just now, Einstein said:

Your contention is that both the Super Bowl favorite Bills and bottom dweller Jaguars offered him a contract to coach, and he chose the Jags?

For those of who know how these things work.. seeing he interviewed for OC positions and didn't get them.. I'm guessing he wants to be an OC. As for how that plays into his decision I'll let your imagination run away with that one. 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So we're expected to believe that the guy that:

-Had several emotional outbursts on the sidelines last year including one that appeared he was full on crying and McD had to coddle him

-Was last seen yelling at his QB on the sideline

-Then tried to run out of the stadium after the playoff loss

-Spent the off-season saying semi cryptic things in interviews and on social media

-Doesn't participate in voluntary OTA

-Misses Day 1 of mandatory

SUddenly has a problem that doesn't involve football in any way. To quote Josh Allen:

"Okay"

Well, when you put it that way…

(honestly, good post. None of us should be surprised by this). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I have a voice in my head that told me that Josh was sleeping with Stef's Mom.  Not sure on the validity of it, but thought I'd pass it along.

I am sure that voice is just as credible as the plethora of unsubstantiated rumor and speculation being tossed around here this afternoon.  All in all pretty entertaining for a Tuesday.  

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

You saying we are going to trade him?  That would be different.  I thought the earlier poster meant Diggs would walk away from the team.  We aren't trading him.

No. I'm literally saying what I said. That next off-season there is a potential out if they trade him.  Not saying they will. But the finances do make it plausible to happen in a worst case scenario. 

As for the bolded it's rarely a good idea to speak in absolutes. No telling what will happen over the next year.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

You’re probably going to let her explore your canal. 

Isn't it crazy that I'm wearing a hoodie, sweat pants and slippers in Atlanta...in June?

The reason is I have vaulted ceilings in my living room and that's where my thermostat is.  It takes forever to cool that room so the AC runs constantly in my other rooms.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

No. I'm literally saying what I said. That next off-season there is a potential out if they trade him.  Not saying they will. But the finances do make it plausible to happen in a worst case scenario. 

As for the bolded it's rarely a good idea to speak in absolutes. No telling what will happen over the next year.

sith-obi.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Malazan said:

For those of who know how these things work.. seeing he interviewed for OC positions and didn't get them.. I'm guessing he wants to be an OC. As for how that plays into his decision I'll let your imagination run away with that one. 

Your contention is that he interviewed for OC positions and didn’t get one, so he decided to go to a bottom dweller team that not only already had hired an OC but also the head coach acts as a secondary OC, essentially giving Hall zero chance to ever be promoted?

And at the same time he left a top tier team that had a brand new OC who could suck and Hall could be promoted?

Surely you see how that makes zero sense?

Just now, stevestojan said:

Well, when you put it that way…

(honestly, good post. None of us should be surprised by this). 

Except Beane that reworked his deal while this was all going on. The restrux opened up $5M in cap space that we have yet to use. 

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The canals are in Venice.

Although the Arno river does run through the center of Florence.

I'm more educated on South Korea that Venice.  How familiar are you with Busan?

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

@Royale with Cheese, you uncultured swine

Should I edit it or should I leave this as a running joke?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Isn't it crazy that I'm wearing a hoodie, sweat pants and slippers in Atlanta...in June?

The reason is I have vaulted ceilings in my living room and that's where my thermostat is.  It takes forever to cool that room so the AC runs constantly in my other rooms.  

I hope they're Zubaz or you're out of uniform!  

:D

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That’s where my post led you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.