Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

15 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Actually I heard about this from someone very reliable, who knew the police officer as well.  The story is none of anyone's business other than the parties involved so I will not elaborate.  Suffice to say the matter is over with.  We're onto training camp 2023.

I too heard something recently that Allen was not himself during that Bengals game because he went through a bad break up the night before. I didn't give much credence to the theory before but I've heard enough recently that makes me believe it is true.

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Source?

I've never heard this

It’s been going on for years. The Chiefs had been hoping Bienemy got hired for HC since 2020.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/chiefs-eric-bieniemy-patrick-mahomes-feud/amp/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qLoHaLfnjJQ

Edited by Einstein

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

So a long time coach under McDermott decided to leave. You don’t think that’s a story? Probably the most popular coach on the staff with the players.

Serious question.  Didn't McD and Daboll butt heads too?  What other staff members has McD butted heads with?  Is there a pattern here?  Again, serious question.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I wonder if this means that that guy can end his hunger strike.

I’m still drinking while I’m thinking, so hard to say…

27 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It just makes no sense.

If that were true, McD wouldn’t have said what he said.

Which is probably why Allen said there were things we should have done better last year. This is likely the true reason.

Not shocked to see you say this since it literally makes the MOST sense…  🤣 🤷‍♂️:beer: 

Edited by Heitz

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

So a long time coach under McDermott decided to leave. You don’t think that’s a story? Probably the most popular coach on the staff with the players.

Per the bold text, you’re putting words in my mouth. Whether or not it’s a story isn’t relevant to the fact that when his contract expired he became a free agent able to choose where he wanted to go next and the Bills had no control to “let him go” or not at that point. The Bills didn’t fire him (let him go). He chose to accept Pedersen’s offer to join the Jaguars’ staff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

What are the facts? I genuinely never heard any concerning Hall?

the fact that he wasn’t fired or forced out as someone claimed, since he was not under contract any longer that would be impossible to do. That is a fact.

Read what K-9 wrote. 

Edited by JoPoy88

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

"hysterical panicking..." is what you gleaned from my posts? I don't think it's hysterical when I simply stated, "if this goes on..." and indicated that should it continue and based on McD's statements, it's more than just, "Eh, he's driving his Ferrari around and doesn't want to stop" or "He overslept", etc....my point was simply that I didn't buy into any of this until today, when McD made his statement. Should he show up and practice tomorrow, this will not be an issue and I'll certainly question why McD would say he's "very concerned" when historically he's not made statements of that nature, but right now - it's a wait and see. That was all I said in my original post until someone decided to act childish and dismissive because I indicated there might be more to this than I (maybe others as well) originally thought. 

Where in my post did I ever say YOU were hysterically panicking?

I was pointing out the large range of how McD's statement could be interpreted, and how "most fans" (direct quote) were choosing to react.

Go back and check it out. Wasnt personal. :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

the fact that he wasn’t fired or forced out as someone claimed, since he was not under contract any longer that would be impossible to do. That is a fact.

Read what K-9 wrote. 

I guess the question is, why wasn’t he brought back?

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Not shocked to see you say this since it literally makes the MOST sense… :beer: 

It’s all PR.

Now they are doing damage control to re-work the narrative and make it non-football related (even though it is).

The Bills PR and Diggs agents will work together to smooth this over in the media and make excuses and the homers will eat it up.

Those who know how these things work will see it for what it actually is.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.