Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I too heard something recently that Allen was not himself during that Bengals game because he went through a bad break up the night before. I didn't give much credence to the theory before but I've heard enough recently that makes me believe it is true.

if thats true, what a byotch move by her. selfish rotten women pick the worst time to pick fights. weve all been there or witnessed a buddy had it done to them. have had mult gf's that picked my bday especially during a bday party to pick a non existent beef. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Actually I heard about this from someone very reliable, who knew the police officer as well.  The story is none of anyone's business other than the parties involved so I will not elaborate.  Suffice to say the matter is over with.  We're onto training camp 2023.

This is the most popular un-named police officer in history. Because I've heard the same exact thing from Buffalonians who are on opposite sides of the county, but somehow all know this OP cop so well.

Spoiler Alert: That entire story was bull####.

• Shocked 1

Through all of this, I have some very major issues with Beane for restructuring Diggs. It seems as though he did not do professional due diligence. His restructure makes this impossible to navigate without totally bending over for him.

We are stuck in 2023, but the 2024/25 dead and free money would have been something like $6-8M more palatable without the restructure. 

If we had more space, any space really, I would seriously look at what we could get for him. Especially with the high dead money. He would be cheap for a trade partner. Diggs through 2027 and a low cap number is worth Evans, a first, and probably some change. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

It’s all PR.

Now they are doing damage control to re-work the narrative and make it non-football related (even though it is).

The Bills PR and Diggs agents will work together to smooth this over in the media and make excuses and the homers will eat it up.

Those who know how these things work will see it for what it actually is.

I don't think you've posted this enough times. Maybe like four to six more and you should be able to rest after a good day's work.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Malazan said:

He was hired by another organization. The NFL does not allow coaches to work for two different teams at the same time. Now you know. 

Your contention is that both the Super Bowl favorite Bills and bottom dweller Jaguars offered him a contract to coach, and he chose the Jags?

• Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I'm going with the Darez Diggs legal trouble issues. I beleive the Diggs family is close and looks like Darez just got himself into some bigtime legal trouble

why today though?

the legal process moves slowly.

There are daily flights to/from Dallas

we do have video chat now

i mean, even if his brother got re-arrested last night, that's what lawyers are for

Even if today was super important for his brother, unless today was the first day of trial, And diggs tried to get the day off and the Bills said "no," And if Diggs was gonna attend his brother, why fly all the way to Buffalo for a half day? 

And why would JA feel the need to leak / tweet every hour if it were Diggs personal private family business.  I mean, we all know how those issues are handled in the press for an excused absence due to personal issues.  And those dont usually include flying all the way to the team facility for an hour, before going back home.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

This is the most popular un-named police officer in history. Because I've heard the same exact thing from Buffalonians who are on opposite sides of the county, but somehow all know this OP cop so well.

Spoiler Alert: That entire story was bull####.

That officer was the kid that got a beer dumped on him at a bills game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It’s all PR.

Now they are doing damage control to re-work the narrative and make it non-football related (even though it is).

The Bills PR and Diggs agents will work together to smooth this over in the media and make excuses and the homers will eat it up.

You are one sharp cookie. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

It’s all PR.

Thanks, El Presidente!

Please continue to keep us informed on "what it actually is."  If you could, please try to dumb down your takes a bit so the masses can understand your brilliance.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

if thats true, what a byotch move by her. selfish rotten women pick the worst time to pick fights. weve all been there or witnessed a buddy had it done to them. have had mult gf's that picked my bday especially during a bday party to pick a non existent beef. 

Before you jump to publicly denigrate the poor girl based on some beef with your friends' gfs, try to use your critical thinking to understand the entire story was bull####.

51 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

So we're expected to believe that the guy that:

-Had several emotional outbursts on the sidelines last year including one that appeared he was full on crying and McD had to coddle him

-Was last seen yelling at his QB on the sideline

-Then tried to run out of the stadium after the playoff loss

-Spent the off-season saying semi cryptic things in interviews and on social media

-Doesn't participate in voluntary OTA

-Misses Day 1 of mandatory

SUddenly has a problem that doesn't involve football in any way. To quote Josh Allen:

"Okay"

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does it smell like the aroma of Florence as I'm taking a lady friend around the canals?

The canals are in Venice.

Although the Arno river does run through the center of Florence.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

That officer was the kid that got a beer dumped on him at a bills game. 

Then everyone stood and clapped.

That officer's name: Albert Einstein

But not our @Einstein, he's too busy taking high-level meetings in his BMW.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.