Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So we're expected to believe that the guy that:

-Had several emotional outbursts on the sidelines last year including one that appeared he was full on crying and McD had to coddle him

-Was last seen yelling at his QB on the sideline

-Then tried to run out of the stadium after the playoff loss

-Spent the off-season saying semi cryptic things in interviews and on social media

-Doesn't participate in voluntary OTA

-Misses Day 1 of mandatory

SUddenly has a problem that doesn't involve football in any way. To quote Josh Allen:

"Okay"

But did Josh Allen do any of those things?

Since it's a quote from Josh, you don't need to have any faith in Diggs, just that Josh has more info than us. 

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Perhaps there is a non football  situation with Diggs, which he didn’t communicate well to McD, leading to todays comment, which lead to this mess? 

Allen said sometimes things aren’t communicated well, perhaps this was the reference?

You’ve fallen for it.

It sure feels like Diggs is appr0aching the "Pushups in the driveway" phase.

H0pe that is n0t the case...if it is y0u can n0t have that in the l0cker r00m.  It will tank the seas0n and d0 great harm t0 the qb.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

Why do you keep calling the jags bottom dwellers? They have a great young qb and made the divisional round last year after winning their division.

Because I watched some of their games. That is not a good team.

Good coach though.

1 minute ago, teef said:

That’s where my post led you?

No...it was just immediately on my mind because the AC was running and the vent is right next to my shins.  I was cold and put on pants while the same time saying in my mind "I can't believe I have to get my sweat pants on in June.  I live in Atlanta.  Crazy."  

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Your contention is that he interviewed for OC positions and didn’t get one, so he decided to go to a bottom dweller team that not only already had hired an OC but also the head coach acts as a secondary OC, essentially giving Hall zero chance to ever be promoted?

And at the same time he left a top tier team that had a brand new OC who could suck and Hall could be promoted?

Surely you see how that makes zero sense?

Both teams went to the playoffs and have several current or former offensive coordinators in front of Hall in the promotion line. It’s a lateral move, but money and personal relationships may have played a large part along with Hall being from the southeast and knowing Pederson for most of his career. 🤷‍♂️. Also…. State taxes and no blizzards. 

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

This is actually beautiful timing, this is going to be a story for awhile and will completely overshadow Jack Eichel 🤮 winning the Stanley Cup tonight

I'm afraid he will and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Go Cats!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Both teams went to the playoffs and have several current or former offensive coordinators in front of Hall in the promotion line. It’s a lateral move, but money and personal relationships may have played a large part along with Hall being from the southeast and knowing Pederson for most of his career. 🤷‍♂️. Also…. State taxes and no blizzards. 

With Pederson, Hall will never be OC.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

But did Josh Allen do any of those things?

Since it's a quote from Josh, you don't need to have any faith in Diggs, just that Josh has more info than us. 

I have faith that 10/10 Josh Allen will cover for his teammates.

Also, since he was in town and even at the facility perhaps Diggs should have used his own voice rather than be content to have Allen sit there and speak on his behalf. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Your contention is that he interviewed for OC positions and didn’t get one, so he decided to go to a bottom dweller team that not only already had hired an OC but also the head coach acts as a secondary OC, essentially giving Hall zero chance to ever be promoted?

And at the same time he left a top tier team that had a brand new OC who could suck and Hall could be promoted?

Surely you see how that makes zero sense?

Hall probably thinks:

If you put THAT guy over me for OC, i see how it is

In jacksonville, I get to Learn my ass off, from a SB winning head coach.  with a whole different system maybe.  And live in a warm tax free state. 

And leaving shows i am ambitious.  Which is a good, manly, testosterone, leader-of-men type of trait in this league.  So I'm showing it.

And in terms of staying under Dorsey, while dorsey sucks, I say 'why should Hall make his resume Worse?'  If youre gonna gtfo, now is the time.  And wtf would he have learned under Dorsey anyway, except how to suck?

In fairness, Hall could have learned everything to Not do, if Dorsey sucked.  But that cuts against improving his resume, or implying Hall has a genius 3D chess type reason.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, maddenboy said:

Hall probably thinks:

If you put THAT guy over me for OC, i see how it is

Now THAT could be. That he felt insulted by Dorsey’s promotion.

Or felt that Dorsey’s incompetence could lead to Hall’s downfall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Einstein said:

With Pederson, Hall will never be OC.

I'd argue that with Pederson, he has a much better chance of being an OC, since they wont have to lean on him to call plays. Or at least have Pederson there to help when needed.

With the Bills, our OC is pretty much on their own. Especially with McD double-dipping as HC and DC.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.