RFK Jr.

RFK Jr. Is Our Brother and Uncle. He’s Tragically Wrong About Vaccines.

We don’t need measles outbreaks to remind us of the value of vaccination.

Smallpox, which plagued mankind for thousands of years, has been eradicated through vaccines. Because of immunizations, no cases of polio have been reported in the United States since 1979.

He has helped to spread dangerous misinformation over social media and is complicit in sowing distrust of the science behind vaccines.

We love Bobby. He is one of the great champions of the environment. 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/08/robert-kennedy-jr-measles-vaccines-226798/

Why do you want polio , smallpox , measles and other diseases to return ?

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

this is interesting. hes been doing the rounds on podcasts because he knows the mainstream would just shut him down and slander him. i hear "anti vax" but if you listen the guy has a TON of knowledge and more then willing to express it with data.

so corporate media cant shut him down like in the past. people who want to use buzz words like anti vax will need to show they are willing to back up that claim to his face. its not hard to skipe or message. no excuses on "cant do it".. still waiting. im certain that gov leaders are not happy that their attempts to censor and clamp down on info is not secure enough to write off candidates like in the past. if the public continues to support alt tech like rumble ( i fully expect the big ones to pull the trigger on funny buisness/censorship when things heat up) there are going to be avenues where ANYONE has a shot and ALOT are talking about the politicization of fbi/cia ect. gives me hope that even if trump is taken as a political prisoner there are alternatives that are serious about ending woke/corruption in our gov. may be a pipe dream but chances are better then the past.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

this is interesting. hes been doing the rounds on podcasts because he knows the mainstream would just shut him down and slander him. i hear "anti vax" but if you listen the guy has a TON of knowledge and more then willing to express it with data.

so corporate media cant shut him down like in the past. people who want to use buzz words like anti vax will need to show they are willing to back up that claim to his face. its not hard to skipe or message. no excuses on "cant do it".. still waiting. im certain that gov leaders are not happy that their attempts to censor and clamp down on info is not secure enough to write off candidates like in the past. if the public continues to support alt tech like rumble ( i fully expect the big ones to pull the trigger on funny buisness/censorship when things heat up) there are going to be avenues where ANYONE has a shot and ALOT are talking about the politicization of fbi/cia ect. gives me hope that even if trump is taken as a political prisoner there are alternatives that are serious about ending woke/corruption in our gov. may be a pipe dream but chances are better then the past.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 6/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, ChiGoose said:

LOL. RFK Jr is a joke and has zero chance of beating Biden in the primary.

Most of his support comes from right wing grifters, not Dems. 

Not shocking that you would react this way to one of the few Democrats that pushes back against the pharmaceutical industry, military industrial complex, mainstream media and censorship. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

its so rare that people who spout off on the internet have to back it up in the real world. 100,000 is not enough to simply defend your data, put a anti vaxer in his place that can end his run and shut down all the "death threats" with facts. tells me that RFK knows his $h!+ and maybe people better start paying attention to what he is saying and backing with studies rather then parrot off the usual talking points when it comes to candidates not establishment approved like 👇

so easily. 

Yep.  Partisan hacks.  

Libs are so far gone RFK - RFK Jr is now a pariah bc conservatives have been quoting him.  

Just because we agree with some things he’s saying:  Leftists immediately shun him.  

I would never vote for RFK.  It doesn’t mean I don’t agree with him on some things. 

But again, we’re now dealing with people that can’t define “woman.”

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

its so rare that people who spout off on the internet have to back it up in the real world. 100,000 is not enough to simply defend your data, put a anti vaxer in his place that can end his run and shut down all the "death threats" with facts. tells me that RFK knows his $h!+ and maybe people better start paying attention to what he is saying and backing with studies rather then parrot off the usual talking points when it comes to candidates not establishment approved like 👇

so easily. 

“Debate me, bro” is one of the dumbest things to come out of internet culture. 

Most Dems didn’t want Biden to run again. That doesn’t mean that they’d line up behind a moron like RFK Jr. 

It’s not a matter of “establishment” it’s a matter of having a couple of brain cells to rub together. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

“Debate me, bro” is one of the dumbest things to come out of internet culture. 

Most Dems didn’t want Biden to run again. That doesn’t mean that they’d line up behind a moron like RFK Jr. 

It’s not a matter of “establishment” it’s a matter of having a couple of brain cells to rub together. 

debate me bro? well that debate would earn 100000 dollars for charity. it only requires a few braincells to rub together so its some really easy money for a good cause according to goose. he should be able to stomp out a antivaxer claims with ease in front of multi millions of listeners and possibly end the run right there.

one is confident enough to make that offer with nothing to gain and everything to lose. the other is typing words behind a screen, deleting tweets and dragging his feet on something he sought out but didnt expect to catch the attention of. whoops. i know dems have preferred their leaders to hide in basements and not have their ideas confronted. censored over challenged but i personally find all the people who can type whatever they want and avoid any real world reprocussions the dumbest thing to come out of internet culture. lets see which one is full of $#it. whats the big deal either way. are you heavily leveraged in big pharma stock or something? your hatred towards the man seems a bit personal. are you against debates in general or just this particular one that is not DNC approved and broadcasted by corporate media?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

debate me bro? well that debate would earn 100000 dollars for charity. it only requires a few braincells to rub together so its some really easy money for a good cause according to goose. he should be able to stomp out a antivaxer claims with ease in front of multi millions of listeners and possibly end the run right there.

one is confident enough to make that offer with nothing to gain and everything to lose. the other is typing words behind a screen, deleting tweets and dragging his feet on something he sought out but didnt expect to catch the attention of. whoops. i know dems have preferred their leaders to hide in basements and not have their ideas confronted. censored over challenged but i personally find all the people who can type whatever they want and avoid any real world reprocussions the dumbest thing to come out of internet culture. lets see which one is full of $#it. whats the big deal either way. are you heavily leveraged in big pharma stock or something? your hatred towards the man seems a bit personal. are you against debates in general or just this particular one that is not DNC approved and broadcasted by corporate media?

I actually agree with this especially because Rogan has such a large audience.  Most of the people that actually believe vaccines cause autism in children are pry a lost cause at this point but there's plenty of people out there that don't realize how ridiculous that claim is.  Any scientist worth his mettle should be able to easily dispose of this crackpot in a couple of minutes.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I actually agree with this especially because Rogan has such a large audience.  Most of the people that actually believe vaccines cause autism in children are pry a lost cause at this point but there's plenty of people out there that don't realize how ridiculous that claim is.  Any scientist worth his mettle should be able to easily dispose of this crackpot in a couple of minutes.

I’m not so sure. You’re playing an asymmetrical game if you agree to this. You have to stick to the truth while they can just say whatever they want. What happens when they make an absurd claim you’re not prepared for? You can call is absurd, but they’ll just call you out for not being able to refute it (not because it’s true, it isn’t, but you don’t have the exact facts at the ready for it and unlike them, you’re not here to lie).

Additionally, accepting this validates the whole idea of idiots and bad faith actors trying to goad people into validating their beliefs by treating their falsehoods as an opinion equally as valid as fact. Like debating whether 1+1= Banana. Why have that debate? It’s stupid. 

What if a bunch of morons got together $1 million dollars to get a parent of Sandy Hook to debate their claim that their kid was just a crisis actor? “It’s for charity, it could show people they are wrong about this conspiracy.” Sure. But it also dignifies and validates the bad actors.

I don’t think we should blame someone for not taking up the dumb obligation placed on them by morons. 

• Vomit 1

Having people listening to scientific numbskulls like Rogan and RFK Jr is the bed liberals made and encouraged. Sorry, not sorry.

Covid brought us shut up and Follow the Science (TM) of whatever your favorite hack liberal journalist or politician told you.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

The fact the usual msm and Dem championing voices are attacking him, is telling 

RFK Jr. operates in a fashion consistent with the original liberals of the 1960's.  Most of them have sold out to the system and today's self-professed liberals are ideologically far removed from the original breed.  For today's "Liberals" fighting the establishment because it is evil has now become supporting the establishment because now, they are the establishment so therefore it is good.  Kennedy remains true to the cause while his critics are posers. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

RFK Jr. operates in a fashion consistent with the original liberals of the 1960's.  Most of them have sold out to the system and today's self-professed liberals are ideologically far removed from the original breed.  For today's "Liberals" fighting the establishment because it is evil has now become supporting the establishment because now, they are the establishment so therefore it is good.  Kennedy remains true to the cause while his critics are posers. 

Kennedy’s cause is anti-vaxx lunacy that will get people killed. 

That’s not being anti-establishment, it’s being stupid. 

• Eyeroll 1

47 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, I was a little kid in the 60s. But somehow I remember lining up at school to get jabbed with the polio vaccine, with the brand new German Measles/Rubella vaccine, etc. And hearing about how the original liberals of the 60s (including RFK Jr.'s uncle) were some of the hardest-ass cold warriors America has ever known.

RFK Jr. bears little resemblance to his uncle or even his father. They were tough-minded American patriots, not wackos.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Kennedy’s cause is anti-vaxx lunacy that will get people killed. 

That’s not being anti-establishment, it’s being stupid. 

He opposes all these senseless wars that have cost trillions and killed millions while displacing even more creating a refugee crisis.  For more or less nothing.  That's number one on my list.  Not only is it killing people but it's also hurting our nation's standing and effectiveness in the international community.  Reluctantly, many countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South and Central America are turning to China if only for the fact they're first impulse is not to blow things up.  Lots of new economic arrangements while we're being left out of the deals.  It needs to stop.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

He opposes all these senseless wars that have cost trillions and killed millions while displacing even more creating a refugee crisis.  For more or less nothing.  That's number one on my list.  Not only is it killing people but it's also hurting our nation's standing and effectiveness in the international community.  Reluctantly, many countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South and Central America are turning to China if only for the fact they're first impulse is not to blow things up.  Lots of new economic arrangements while we're being left out of the deals.  It needs to stop.

So if Ronald Reagan had a kid running in the GOP primary who believed that the Earth was flat and that Wifi caused cancer, but also said we should all live in peace with no wars, you’d view him as a legitimate anti-establishment candidate instead of a loon?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So if Ronald Reagan had a kid running in the GOP primary who believed that the Earth was flat and that Wifi caused cancer, but also said we should all live in peace with no wars, you’d view him as a legitimate anti-establishment candidate instead of a loon?

1*Km98PgzRp9yRYfVZeSzwzQ.png

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not so sure. You’re playing an asymmetrical game if you agree to this. You have to stick to the truth while they can just say whatever they want. What happens when they make an absurd claim you’re not prepared for? You can call is absurd, but they’ll just call you out for not being able to refute it (not because it’s true, it isn’t, but you don’t have the exact facts at the ready for it and unlike them, you’re not here to lie).

Additionally, accepting this validates the whole idea of idiots and bad faith actors trying to goad people into validating their beliefs by treating their falsehoods as an opinion equally as valid as fact. Like debating whether 1+1= Banana. Why have that debate? It’s stupid. 

What if a bunch of morons got together $1 million dollars to get a parent of Sandy Hook to debate their claim that their kid was just a crisis actor? “It’s for charity, it could show people they are wrong about this conspiracy.” Sure. But it also dignifies and validates the bad actors.

I don’t think we should blame someone for not taking up the dumb obligation placed on them by morons. 

this is such a narrow elitist viewpoint that shows there hasnt been alot learned from the last few years. a ton of damage that we could have avoided was a direct result of people with this line of thinking. the science is settled. anyone who refutes it should be dismissed. saying lockdowns masks and vax dont work = banana. to YOU. forget a weed smoking comedian was able to put out more rational correct info in that timeframe then the cabal of state approved science. he is a forever a horse paste antivax lunatic by people who probably dont listen to what he advocated. that's scary.

you say its so easy to dismantle his antivax claims and then say he can be caught off guard. id think even if thats true the bulk of the debate will be beneficial to see debunked. your all ready biased in thinking that joe is setting up RFK to succeed and will allow blatant misinformation to be presented as factual. have you even seen a debate that joe rogan has hosted? do you know his stance on vax in general? do you know his stance on anything not filtered through hit pieces? again only one person has something to lose in this. rfk already went on his and many other shows. any disinformation he promotes is already out there. your not saving anyone at this point and advocating it all remains unchallenged. makes no sense.

if a bunch of morons put together 1M to debate? first, a parent has a highly emotional element so that's a hyperbolic comparison. I for example would be happy to take the morons money and destroy their bs in front of millions. how are you just deciding that one side is now validated because i do that? its the exact opposite.

this truley is a major problem in america today. when do YOU feel a topic is valid to be debated. do you ever think something you think is absurd to you personally should be platformed? whats the criteria that must be met if so. i mean you do know the history of science and how much of it was universally agreed on, until it wasn't. how much was universally agreed on then found to be created and propagated on corruption like "healthy" food choices, the amazing teflon. on and on and on. so maybe just a morsel of RFKs ideas are true and negativly effecting people. something easily changed but continued only due to cost cutting by the industry for example. is THAT worth being acknowledged? none of this would have seen the light of day with your outlook.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

This sums it up nicely:

4 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

We have Biden, Feinstein, Harris and Fetterman as  the leaders of the Dems, who do you think thinks more? 

Beat me to it.

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

this is such a narrow elitist viewpoint that shows there hasnt been alot learned from the last few years. a ton of damage that we could have avoided was a direct result of people with this line of thinking. the science is settled. anyone who refutes it should be dismissed. saying lockdowns masks and vax dont work = banana. to YOU. forget a weed smoking comedian was able to put out more rational correct info in that timeframe then the cabal of state approved science. he is a forever a horse paste antivax lunatic by people who probably dont listen to what he advocated. that's scary.

you say its so easy to dismantle his antivax claims and then say he can be caught off guard. id think even if thats true the bulk of the debate will be beneficial to see debunked. your all ready biased in thinking that joe is setting up RFK to succeed and will allow blatant misinformation to be presented as factual. have you even seen a debate that joe rogan has hosted? do you know his stance on vax in general? do you know his stance on anything not filtered through hit pieces? again only one person has something to lose in this. rfk already went on his and many other shows. any disinformation he promotes is already out there. your not saving anyone at this point and advocating it all remains unchallenged. makes no sense.

if a bunch of morons put together 1M to debate? first, a parent has a highly emotional element so that's a hyperbolic comparison. I for example would be happy to take the morons money and destroy their bs in front of millions. how are you just deciding that one side is now validated because i do that? its the exact opposite.

this truley is a major problem in america today. when do YOU feel a topic is valid to be debated. do you ever think something you think is absurd to you personally should be platformed? whats the criteria that must be met if so. i mean you do know the history of science and how much of it was universally agreed on, until it wasn't. how much was universally agreed on then found to be created and propagated on corruption like "healthy" food choices, the amazing teflon. on and on and on. so maybe just a morsel of RFKs ideas are true and negativly effecting people. something easily changed but continued only due to cost cutting by the industry for example. is THAT worth being acknowledged? none of this would have seen the light of day with your outlook.

You’re entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts. 

It’s fair to debate the efficacy of different COVID prevention and mitigation policies, but what RFK Jr. is spewing is pure nonsense and debunked conspiracies. 

He’s a thread of some of the falsehoods he espouses, including that Wifi causes cancer:

This isn’t Teddy Kennedy running in a primary against Jimmy Carter. It’s a nutjob crank being given a platform solely because of his last name and because far right actors like Steve Bannon want to use him to damage Biden. 

I remember the good old days (4 years ago) when Zatac the cool "purple pill" was being prescribed as safe.  Too bad GSK knew it caused cancer 40 years ago.  

GSK was warned repeatedly about Zantac impurity but played down risks: Bloomberg

"..... the publication reported that over the span of multiple decades, GSK was warned by its own scientists and independent researchers about a potential cancer-causing impurity in the drug. The FDA considered the risks when it reviewed the drug, but the agency ultimately approved Zantac, or ranitidine, in 1983."

Don't worry folks, the medical community has said the vaccines are "extra safe".  I'm sure we can trust them this time......

22 minutes ago, Precision said:

I remember the good old days (4 years ago) when Zatac the cool "purple pill" was being prescribed as safe.  Too bad GSK knew it caused cancer 40 years ago.  

GSK was warned repeatedly about Zantac impurity but played down risks: Bloomberg

"..... the publication reported that over the span of multiple decades, GSK was warned by its own scientists and independent researchers about a potential cancer-causing impurity in the drug. The FDA considered the risks when it reviewed the drug, but the agency ultimately approved Zantac, or ranitidine, in 1983."

Don't worry folks, the medical community has said the vaccines are "extra safe".  I'm sure we can trust them this time......

Can you tell us about the prescription drugs you’re currently taking? 

We should thoroughly analyze them for you.

Let’s go.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I'm not sure how to respond to this hypothetical but Joe Rogan is offering $100K plus another $150K from Bill Ackerman for a total of $250K to debate the science of the vaccine efficacy and safety issues with RFK.  I claim no expert status as a research or science professional on the topic but you appear well versed.  I'm not the person to debate here.  Perhaps you can represent the counter argument and take Rogan up on the offer and tell the man, RFK, directly what is incorrect about his views?   So far none of his most ardent critics have accepted the challenge.  If he's so full of crap I expect providing proof should be easy. And an easy $250K.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not sure how to respond to this hypothetical but Joe Rogan is offering $100K plus another $150K from Bill Ackerman for a total of $250K to debate the science of the vaccine efficacy and safety issues with RFK.  I claim no expert status as a research or science professional on the topic but you appear well versed.  I'm not the person to debate here.  Perhaps you can represent the counter argument and take Rogan up on the offer and tell the man, RFK, directly what is incorrect about his views?   So far none of his most ardent critics have accepted the challenge.  If he's so full of crap I expect providing proof should be easy. And an easy $250K.

Agreeing to the challenge is accepting RFK Jr.s claims as worthy of debate and gives the impression that there is a valid reason to believe them. 

Putting money up is simply a ploy to make it harder to do the sensible thing: deny this grifter a platform and the legitimacy he desires. It also makes the person making the reasonable decision into the bad guy. It’s clever, but wholly in bad faith. 

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Agreeing to the challenge is accepting RFK Jr.s claims as worthy of debate and gives the impression that there is a valid reason to believe them. 

Putting money up is simply a ploy to make it harder to do the sensible thing: deny this grifter a platform and the legitimacy he desires. It also makes the person making the reasonable decision into the bad guy. It’s clever, but wholly in bad faith. 

Talk about a cop out. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Can you tell us about the prescription drugs you’re currently taking? 

We should thoroughly analyze them for you.

Let’s go.

Probably HCQ and Ivermectin, if I know anything about our MAGA friends who post here. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

including that Wifi causes cancer

I actually had to do a few searches to determine whether RFK Jr. actually suggested this. He did.

Loony Tunes. 

And this is one of the right wing "thought leaders" today, Joe Rogan. A guy who became semi-famous on a reality show where he made people eat bugs. Along with, from what I'm hearing, Russell Brand. An obnoxious drug addict comic who had to refashion himself as a political commentator to salvage a career. That's what the party of William F. Buckley has become ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2