Von Miller prediction thread-when will he return to the lineup?

TBBills Fan

When will Von be back in the lineup?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. When will Von be back in the lineup?

• Week 1-@ NYJ
    • Week 2-Raiders
    • Week 3- @ Wash
    • Week 4-Dolphins
    • Week 5- Jags (London)
    • Week 6- NY Giants
    • Week 7- @ NE
    • Week 8- Tampa Bay
    • Week 9- @ Cincy
    • Week 10- Broncos
    • Week 11- NYJ
    • Week 12-@ Philly
    • Week 14- @ KC
    • Week 15-Dallas
    • Week 16- @ LA Chargers
    • Week 17- NE
    • Week 18- @ Miami

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That's what I picked as well...

I can't say when he'll be back, but I have a strong feeling his return will be delayed and he'll end actually playing later than a lot of us would have hoped for.

If Floyd can hold the fort until Von returns we'll be that much better when he does. I just don't want us rushing Von and lose him later in the season/in the playoffs as that's when he's more important. As the season is a marathon not a sprint. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All offseason I've been repeating what Von has been saying, he'll be ready week 1. Now, barring a setback, it's looking like a certainty.

The doctors have told him his knee is fully healed. The rest, as Von states, is the mental hurdle regarding his confidence in the knee.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-von-miller-expects-to-avoid-pup-list-to-open-camp-with-knee-all-healed-up

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

All offseason I've been repeating what Von has been saying, he'll be ready week 1. Now, barring a setback, it's looking like a certainty.

The doctors have told him his knee is fully healed. The rest, as Von states, is the mental hurdle regarding his confidence in the knee.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-von-miller-expects-to-avoid-pup-list-to-open-camp-with-knee-all-healed-up

After seeing the video of him in practice the other day going through the motions,  I do not have confidence he is starting.  That effort he was putting forth did not look like a player ready to start in 2 weeks for Game 1 against the jets.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

A come back week 4 would be good.  He would miss the jets, raiders, and Washington.  Back for Mia and then Jax both are important games.

Ya I'd be content with this. I'm just wondering about Floyd. Haven't heard much of anything about him all TC. He was phenomenal last year, especially the 2nd half, in pass rush and run defense,  so as someone said, if he can hold down the fort til Von returns,  we'll be fine w Groot AJ Boogie Shaq

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Wouldn't mind if he took his time. I can't see getting the top seed so it's just about being healthy and in form by wild card weekend imo.

I can see being the Top Seed. 

Bring Von back as soon as you are able. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, artmalibu said:

A come back week 4 would be good.  He would miss the jets, raiders, and Washington.  Back for Mia and then Jax both are important games.

This is my vote. We will need him week 4 for this important divisional game. After that just load manage his snaps the rest of the season. Play him more for games like Cincy, Kc etc.

• Like (+1) 2

I predict week 7 against the Pats…

He’ll likely be on PUP to start the year…That’s 4 weeks that he won’t be able to practice…

Once off PUP, if I’m not mistaken, I believe he has 21 days to be activated…If the Bills use the full 3 weeks post- PUP to get him up to speed, it will be the end of October by the time he sees action…

This will give Von a full 11 months after the injury occurred…I would feel much more comfortable with that- and wouldn’t be surprised if the team felt the same, just to be sure for the playoff push…👍

30 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This is my vote. We will need him week 4 for this important divisional game. After that just load manage his snaps the rest of the season. Play him more for games like Cincy, Kc etc.

Wouldnt Week 4 mean we can’t put him on PUP?

So he’d be on the 53, inactive for 3 weeks, no?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.