Von Miller prediction thread-when will he return to the lineup?

TBBills Fan

When will Von be back in the lineup?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. When will Von be back in the lineup?

• Week 1-@ NYJ
    • Week 2-Raiders
    • Week 3- @ Wash
    • Week 4-Dolphins
    • Week 5- Jags (London)
    • Week 6- NY Giants
    • Week 7- @ NE
    • Week 8- Tampa Bay
    • Week 9- @ Cincy
    • Week 10- Broncos
    • Week 11- NYJ
    • Week 12-@ Philly
    • Week 14- @ KC
    • Week 15-Dallas
    • Week 16- @ LA Chargers
    • Week 17- NE
    • Week 18- @ Miami

49 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Miller plays in London. 

‘I tend to agree with you.  I never expected him to start the year, but he’ll most likely go on a pitch count to be safe in the Jags game.  The Jags Arent a joke anymore, so we’ll need him.  The weakest part of the schedule is the beginning FWIW.

We should have no problems with him for the Raiders and Washington.  Once he’s placed on pup, he has to miss all 4.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Still thinking PUP is the most likely outcome to start the year. Although eligible to return week 5 after missing the first four games, I don’t see them doing that for a London trip (no rhyme or reason, just feels weird).

Week 6 seems like a good bet

Exactly how I see it.  No need to play Week 5 in London.  That gives him 2 full weeks of normal practice before the G-men.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ll repeat my prediction of week 6.

He’ll play a minimal rotational role. Floyd and Groot have been holding it down wonderfully, and there is no rush to force snaps early. Get his feet wet and his game conditioning back to full strength while he can come in situationally and build back up some confidence. 

I think McD will want to ease Von back into the routine.  Can't see him travelling to England as that's not normal routine.  We'll see him in pads for week 6 but he won't play, just be eased back into being dressed and being on the sideline.  He comes back to play week 7

3 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

If we don't "need" him, I wouldn't mind holding him out 3/4's or better of the season, have him as fresh as can be for the playoffs

Week 8 home game against TB having him knocking off some rust would be perfect.

Bengals the next week.  He can rest the following week against the Broncos.

The Jets and Eagles before the bye week.

• Dislike 1

From everything that was mentioned when they officially placed him on PUP, he was close. How much of that is true and how much was talk remains to be seen. 

But if he really was close and had no setbacks I would expect him to come off PUP next week. Spend the week practicing. I expect he will travel to London as well (because he's not missing a free trip to London😂) but not be active. He'll be on the field the following week with limited snaps count IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.