Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

Is this true?

Yes.  Someone printed the link below.   

They sent an email to season ticket holders about their parking rights, which aren't changing.  They included a link to the rules.  RV lot closed until the new stadium opens.  

5 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It would be a great day save for those whining and crying about "taxpayers"... and yet those who secured the deal were elected by the people.

Such awesome news!!!! Can't wait to visit the new digs... worth the wait!

Says the guy from Eastern Ohio   😂.

But honestly, imagine all the NY Jets and NY Giants fans that live in NYS and NYC and have to pay for the stadium.  

If you know a fan of either team, give them a "thanks for the new stadium tomorrow" at work.

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Says the guy from Eastern Ohio   😂.

But honestly, imagine all the NY Jets and NY Giants fans that live in NYS and NYC and have to pay for the stadium.  

If you know a fan of either team, give them a "thanks for the new stadium tomorrow" at work.

Believe me, it's not by choice, taking care of my wife's family as they have bad medical issues... this area is an absolute dump with mostly horrible people, probably worse than Detroit. I'd move back to NY in a heartbeat and never look back if I could.

Having spent my whole life knwing only Rich Stadium as the home of the Bills, this seems kinda sad to me.  I know the place was old, but there wasn't a bad seat in the joint, and other than the lack of restrooms, it was by far the easiest stadium to get around in.  You could get in from any gate, that can't be said at many of these new stadiums.  Ohh well, at least that keeps the team in Buffalo till I'm dead...

8 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Having spent my whole life knwing only Rich Stadium as the home of the Bills, this seems kinda sad to me.  I know the place was old, but there wasn't a bad seat in the joint, and other than the lack of restrooms, it was by far the easiest stadium to get around in.  You could get in from any gate, that can't be said at many of these new stadiums.  Ohh well, at least that keeps the team in Buffalo till I'm dead...

Keep your chin up Homey

The folks at Populous know what they’re doing. Think positive! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Older fans and middle class fans won't be able to afford the games.

I guess this is progress...

Thats our reality

You see when my parents were growing up only 1 parent needed a full time job to raise a family

When I was growing up 1 parent worked fulltime and the 2nd parent had a part time gig 

The next generation you needed 2 full time jobs 

this latest generation will need 2 full time jobs and a side hustle 

NOW imagine kids being born tday and what will be expected from them to maintain middle class status

so basically if you want nice things like football tickets or seasons you better work that sidehustle, a 2nd job, or sacrafice a chunk of other expenses....

When the Lamar's become the highest paid player someone has to pay for it.... and most of us will pay for it via TV revenue cause thats what we can afford

Yeah I dreamed about moving back to Buffalo and buying season tickets but my reality has set in.... I choose retirement and watching most games on TV maybe I'll pick up a ticket or 2 but I'm not buying a PSL + tickets

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I actually found bones on a construction site one time a few years back. I got to hold the jaw bone of a Native American in my hands. Super cool! The archeologist said it was something like 600 hundred years old. Turns out the site was a village, not a burial ground, so with the help of the local tribe we re-interned the bones on the property and made an educational walking path out of the location. Luckily it didn’t delay our construction all that much. 

That is pretty cool! Maybe, if they find bones on the site and treat them with respect, there will be a reverse curse nd we will win 4 Super Bowls in a row.