Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Define “immediately “

They were quoted as saying "as soon as tonight" but are referring to simple things (area clean up, removal of small obstructions).  Official ground breaking is set for June 1st.

• Like (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

They were quoted as saying "as soon as tonight" but are referring to simple things (area clean up, removal of small obstructions).  Official ground breaking is set for June 1st.

Going to the games this fall is going to be an absolute mess. I actually canceled my season tickets for this reason. 

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Great news!

YEP! I am old too.. Rockpile in 1960 as an 8 yr old, then the "new" stadium in 1973, (after living thru the Lancaster Dome BS), then after Ralph died, a bit of concern (I.E Bon Jovi) feels great to exhale..so happy.. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Going to the games this fall is going to be an absolute mess. I actually canceled my season tickets for this reason. 

I hear ya, what's interesting is that they said that parking's only going to be minimally impacted this fall.  I'm not sure how that's possible as LOT 4 would seem to be all but entirely unavailable if they're really going to begin the "big digging," as will be some of the RV Lot too.  I mean they've at least gotta fence if all off for safety reasons.  

Should be interesting to be sure.  Might be the better season to hit some road games.  

• Like (+1) 1