Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

21 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I just wish the canopies stuck out a bit further.  I love the looks of soccer stadiums that use that.  similar to hard rock stadium.

I honestly wonder if a larger canopy could hold up to an epic snowfall.

From what Im been told the only parking that will greatly impacted is ecc lot and  lot 4. ECC and lot 4 will be fenced for stadium workers parking. A lot of new stuff construction wise will be in Buffalo. It’ll be like trying to get in a job in NYC. Unless you have a badge you can’t get in. Turn styles will be in place. Also it’ll be mandatory to wear the new rock climbing style hard hats. Everyone will look like window lickers 😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

The best Bills news I could possibly hear, fantastic.  Now, about making the design not look like a bedpan...

Yeah the exterior aesthetics really do leave a lot to be desired (to put it politely).

My slightly off beat take... 

Like the stadium.

Love the three giant buffalo. 

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Going to the games this fall is going to be an absolute mess. I actually canceled my season tickets for this reason. 

Voluntarily giving up seniority right before the biggest season ticket holder seat shuffle since 1972 is an interesting choice.

3 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I hear ya, what's interesting is that they said that parking's only going to be minimally impacted this fall.  I'm not sure how that's possible as LOT 4 would seem to be all but entirely unavailable if they're really going to begin the "big digging," as will be some of the RV Lot too.  I mean they've at least gotta fence if all off for safety reasons.  

Should be interesting to be sure.  Might be the better season to hit some road games.  

No more RV/Camper lot...

Buffalo Bills Highmark Stadium Parking | Highmark Stadium | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

BBOPS-10517 - 2023 Parking Map_ (nfl.com)

27 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Wait until they find the Indian bones that are likely under the site. It'll delay it for years and the curse will go on. 

I actually found bones on a construction site one time a few years back. I got to hold the jaw bone of a Native American in my hands. Super cool! The archeologist said it was something like 600 hundred years old. Turns out the site was a village, not a burial ground, so with the help of the local tribe we re-interned the bones on the property and made an educational walking path out of the location. Luckily it didn’t delay our construction all that much. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Define “immediately “

It’s kinda like a saying I learned down south as a young Jar Head, “ I’ll be with you directly”  which meant, when I’m done doing what I got going on now…, 😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1