Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

12 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Congrats Bills fans we will play in Buffalo another 50yrs. 

They have an out in 2055 as per the contract. So they are tied to that stadium for 29 years. They can also pay a $1 billion relocation fee at any time I believe 

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

If when they put the first shovel in the ground, and a bloody knife and a black bloody glove is dug up, Ima scream yo.

How am I the first person to respond to this... so goooood!! I'm still laughing

Edit: not because I think what happened is at all funny for the record

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I went thru this with the Jets when MetLife was being built and they were still playing at Giants Stadium. Parking was affected. My advice is to get their as early as possible. Traffic and parking will be a pain in the ass. No way to avoid it.

Agreed, which is why I'm not sure why Raccuia said that parking won't be affected very much for this upcoming season.  If it's not affected much, it would seem to me that they wouldn't have begun construction until after the season, but they're starting now.  

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

Agreed, which is why I'm not sure why Raccuia said that parking won't be affected very much for this upcoming season.  If it's not affected much, it would seem to me that they wouldn't have begun construction until after the season, but they're starting now.  

Isn't the new stadium going to be built right across the street from the current stadium? There is no way traffic and parking won't be affected with 70,000 people showing up on game days. 

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She is great!

Just like the white winged dove
Sings a song, sounds like she's singing
I said ooh, baby, ooh, said ooh
Just like the white winged dove
Sings a song, sounds like she's singing
I said ooh, baby, ooh, said ooh

Who's the blind one? You or Stevie?

21 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Isn't the new stadium going to be built right across the street from the current stadium? There is no way traffic and parking won't be affected with 70,000 people showing up on game days. 

That's political speak for "you're still going to be able to park in the lots that are available but there is going to be significantly less parking"

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Great news! 

It’s nice to know that the Bills should for sure be in Buffalo for decades to come now. I’m also excited to see the new stadium! 

Now they just need to get the Sabres a new arena, or at the very least heavy renovations to the **** hole KeyBank center…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

YEP! I am old too.. Rockpile in 1960 as an 8 yr old, then the "new" stadium in 1973, (after living thru the Lancaster Dome BS), then after Ralph died, a bit of concern (I.E Bon Jovi) feels great to exhale..so happy.. 

Hear you.  I was 13, 8, but same story.  I'm happy for the fans of the future.  I hope I get to see one game there.  

• Agree 2