LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

They’re not BPA or they wouldn’t be on the board still. 

A bunch of names on my 3rd day targets who I listed this morning have gone off the board including guys no one was mentioning like Fehoko and Jake Andrews

to qualify for the A in BPA, it is actually required they still be on the board. 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

AT Perry makes too much sense, if he’s there.  

Every outside WR tool you could ask for, just needs consistency and to work on the drops.  Can stash him behind Gabe Davis as WR5. 

Why would Beane draft AT Perry when he knows DeAndre Hopkins will be a Bill in a few days 😁

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Is Antonio Johnson really still on the board? This feels like a great spot to get a possible future starting safety.

New England just traded up. Won't be shocked if he's their pick...

Edit: Haha, got that backwards. 

Raiders trade for NE's pick. 

Edited by Motorin'

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Bills are not drafting an OT.  They seem to be happy with what they have.  Expect a DB to be picked next.  

Beane kinds said he was looking at DB in the presser last night.

WR is my want, Middle Dline may be the pick.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I am coveting Luke Wyper now. Pure safety, but a valve if Morse is injured and a credible replacement when he retires. 

Would he be a better replacement than Bates though? Can only keep so many interior olineman

Just now, Chaos said:

to qualify for the A in BPA, it is actually required they still be on the board. 

on my list this morning, I’ve already had Johnson, Scott, Jones, Freeland, Saldiveri, Zavala, Andrew’s, Fehoko, McGuire go off the board. A lot of these guys weren’t mentioned this morning while guys like Antonio Johnson, Jone etc have been going on 2-3 rounds of BPA clearly he’s not BPA 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't see how.  Brown disappointed last year.

I think the back injury was worse than we were told and he regressed due to it.  If he fails this year then you are correct.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yea, I’d be surprised if they go OT

They clearly believe in Spencer Brown.   Still have Doyle as developmental depth, Q as vet depth and, most importantly, Bates likely goes back to being the OL super sub. 

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Would he be a better replacement than Bates though? Can only keep so many interior olineman

In all seriousness, I would hope Wylper could compete for the starting role, and cut Morse and get back $6 million in cap. Morse is the classic "kept 1 year too long" situation in my estimation. 

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Spencer Brown can’t stay healthy and is a ? when on the field

I get the questioning of Brown, had some issues this past season.  Believe he was hurt?

Also, get him a stable guard next to him, and you'll see him have a much better season.  Expect good thing from him this year, guy is a baller.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.