LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I get why nobody would touch him with a premium pick, but if he’s there at 137, I’d go for it. 

Do we have a culture or not?

You build that type of locker room to take a swing on guys like this once in a while.   

Imagine if he hits and we have a right side of Torrence and Jones?  Block out the sun…

Character counts.  This guy reminds me of Marcel Dareus.  

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

It’s a good draft, I like the Patriots picks but their not a ton better cause their offense can’t score 

Right when your defense was ranked 8th and your offense was 26th, just because the players you pick are good it doesn't mean your draft was good.

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I just dont understand how some of these RBs go ahead of Sean Tucker... Tucker should have been an easy day 2 pick

I think Tucker has a heart issue that came out pre-draft?  If I heard correctly. 

The Pats are a little hard to figure out. I know that their 1st couple of picks were nice players, but they haven't addressed their offense at all.  Their D was one of the better units in the league last year, and they have only added to it. I'm sure it will be better now - but what's the point if you can't score?

I was sure they'd at least take one of the early round WR's.  They seem to really think that O'Brien is the magic fairy dust that will transform their O.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.