LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Just once I would like the Bills to pull a Chiefs and take a character issue guy that’s dropping.  

Dawand Jones would immediately challenge Spencer Brown.  If he’s a locker room / off the field problem as a Day 3 pick, just cut him. 

He is a quitter.  He practiced only one day at the senior Bowl.  That sealed his fate.  He might be a sixth or seventh rounder when he is a top 100 talent.  Draft a guy who will bring it every day. 

Just now, Nitro said:

He is a quitter.  He practiced only one day at the senior Bowl.  That sealed his fate.  He might be a sixth or seventh rounder when he is a top 100 talent.  Draft a guy who will bring it every day. 

I get why nobody would touch him with a premium pick, but if he’s there at 137, I’d go for it. 

Do we have a culture or not?

You build that type of locker room to take a swing on guys like this once in a while.   

Imagine if he hits and we have a right side of Torrence and Jones?  Block out the sun…

• Agree 2

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

I agree. Isn’t Luke Wypler still available? If so I think he’s a much better prospect. 

Yup and both Ricky Stromberg , Nick Saldiveri(who’s a center imo) and Jake Andrew’s all went ahead of him so what should that tell you 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.