RD 1, Pick 25: TE Dalton Kincaid, Utah

SDS

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Kincaid is going to be a key component of the offense. Mainly interested to see how he can operate out of the slot. Training camp is coming up so soon!

I will keep my expectations in my sock drawer

always at the ready. fresh and comfy.

Not too much awesome and never a disappointment.

Just right everytime !

But i do mismatch them on occasion. Cracks me up though when i figure it out when folding laundry.

Looking forward to Dalton and Knox complimenting each other

Go Bills

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Kincaid is going to be a key component of the offense. Mainly interested to see how he can operate out of the slot. Training camp is coming up so soon!

If we can still get DHop, tho it'll really help!  We can't give up on that just yet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Yeah. So.  Are you giving up?  Come on Augie. You're not going to quit now, are you?!?

I think we can squeeze another 50 pages out of this. We are, after all, BILLS FANS! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/12/2023 at 2:21 PM, Awwufelloff said:

He's a glorified WR. Those cuts are insane at his size. 

Kincaid gets crazy low on his breaks, he reminds me of Beasley. He definitely has the smarts to get open against zone, hopefully he can come in and quickly win his 1v1 matchups and really keep teams honest. 

I can't imagine this hasn't been posted, but I'll post a link again.

Kincaid is absolutely perfect for this offense. Hopefully Torrence can come in and lock down one guard spot. I think the offense has every kind of weapon needed to excel and be dominant, we just need the O-line and Dorsey to perform better.

Kincaid.png

• Agree 1

On 5/23/2023 at 4:02 PM, NewEra said:

Agree with all but the last paragraph.  

I’m going to judge everything about bills related just as I do every year.  

I know where I’ll look first if our offense is lacking. 1st:  the OL.  If the OL is getting wrecked, it’s tough to do anything with great success.  If the OL isn’t terrible and the offense is still 💩  2nd:  Dorsey-  it’s his offense.  It’s his responsibility to make sure it’s firing.  3rd:  it’ll most likely be my fault.  My expectations clearly caused our sucktitude.  

If Kincaid isn’t producing but our offense is humming, I won’t be upset.  Minus injury, just don’t see how isn’t going to be a key contributor this year and a star in the future. 

So it if isnt the O Line then it is Dorsey or your expectations are too high.  I guess no culpability on the part of the rest of the offense or, god help us, on Josh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/23/2023 at 5:02 PM, NewEra said:

Agree with all but the last paragraph.  

I’m going to judge everything about bills related just as I do every year.  

I know where I’ll look first if our offense is lacking. 1st:  the OL.  If the OL is getting wrecked, it’s tough to do anything with great success.  If the OL isn’t terrible and the offense is still 💩  2nd:  Dorsey-  it’s his offense.  It’s his responsibility to make sure it’s firing.  3rd:  it’ll most likely be my fault.  My expectations clearly caused our sucktitude.  

If Kincaid isn’t producing but our offense is humming, I won’t be upset.  Minus injury, just don’t see how isn’t going to be a key contributor this year and a star in the future. 

So, you won’t look at Josh as a potential problem? Color me shocked 😳

• Thank you (+1) 3

For some reason, Dorsey is getting a bit of a pass here.

I'm pretty sure I'm on record as saying he'll be fired at the end of this season when things don't improve and we finally catch on to the fact that we don't have time to give this guy on the job training.

He's the weakest link of the entire offense.

NOTE:  if this has the reverse effect and we win the SB and Dorsey gets a huge K extension, all the better!  I can't lose! 

😂

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So it if isnt the O Line then it is Dorsey or your expectations are too high.  I guess no culpability on the part of the rest of the offense or, god help us, on Josh?

17 has been more than good enough to win a title since 2020 and there’s no reason to believe that will be changing any time soon.

Allen like every other elite player can always work on parts of their game that need it.

The Defense has to stop giving up 10 points more than it’s reg season avg during the playoffs.. when that happens they’ll win a title.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Of course there’s a chance the problem will be something other than the OL and Dorsey.  I think those are the 2 biggest question marks that could prevent our offense from coming together and being excellent

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

So, you won’t look at Josh as a potential problem? Color me shocked 😳

Of course Josh could be a potential problem. If healthy, I don’t think there’s much chance of that being the case if the OL and Dorsey do their jobs well.    

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Of course there’s a chance the problem will be something other than the OL and Dorsey.  I think those are the 2 biggest question marks that could prevent our offense from coming together and being excellent

Of course Josh could be a potential problem. If healthy, I don’t think there’s much chance of that being the case if the OL and Dorsey do their jobs well.    

I know its a bummer but its also fact, Josh Allen lead the league in turnovers.  I am a Josh Allen fan and think he is the best thing to come along since "the glory days" but to not accept reality and constantly demonize Dorsey is somewhat laughable.  Just my opinion.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Vomit 1

37 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I know its a bummer but its also fact, Josh Allen lead the league in turnovers.  I am a Josh Allen fan and think he is the best thing to come along since "the glory days" but to not accept reality and constantly demonize Dorsey is somewhat laughable.  Just my opinion.

demonize- lol.

he’s a second year OC that needs to prove himself.  Josh Allen is a superstar. 

yes- Josh needs to play better-  he’s FAR from the problem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

demonize- lol.

he’s a second year OC that needs to prove himself.  Josh Allen is a superstar. 

yes- Josh needs to play better-  he’s FAR from the problem

and Allen doesn’t even need to play that much better - just clean up the turnovers a bit. 

Dorsey isn’t being “demonized” by anyone but the most deranged of fans. He’s still just in the evaluation phase. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, julian said:

17 has been more than good enough to win a title since 2020 and there’s no reason to believe that will be changing any time soon.

Allen like every other elite player can always work on parts of their game that need it.

The Defense has to stop giving up 10 points more than it’s reg season avg during the playoffs.. when that happens they’ll win a title.

I’ve been saying it for a while we will win a Super Bowl whenever the team around Josh Allen has been built so well that they can take a quarterback by Kyle Allen, and still win games

Then Josh Allen is the final piece that gets us over the hump

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

and Allen doesn’t even need to play that much better - just clean up the turnovers a bit. 

Dorsey isn’t being “demonized” by anyone but the most deranged of fans. He’s still just in the evaluation phase. 

They want him to clean up the turnovers lol while still being 50% of the rushing attack plus throwing for 35+ TDs and 4500 yards

no big deal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

They want him to clean up the turnovers lol while still being 50% of the rushing attack plus throwing for 35+ TDs and 4500 yards

no big deal

I mean I don’t want him to be 50% of the rushing attack going forward.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’ve been saying it for a while we will win a Super Bowl whenever the team around Josh Allen has been built so well that they can take a quarterback by Kyle Allen, and still win games

Then Josh Allen is the final piece that gets us over the hump

Unfortunately there’s very few teams in today’s modern NFL that will win a Super Bowl with Kyle Allen

Josh has to be 1 of 53 when it matters in playoff times… And everybody needs to step up around him

And I believe it will happen it just hasn’t yet

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately there’s very few teams in today’s modern NFL that will win a Super Bowl with Kyle Allen

Josh has to be 1 of 53 when it matters in playoff times… And everybody needs to step up around him

The most that you asked for from a back up QB is 3 out of five games, not including playoffs

I think Kyle Allen can do that

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The Eagles won a SB with Nick Foles. Nick Foles is not a great quarterback. He was good when he needed to be and the team around him was absolutely stacked.

3 hours ago, uninja said:

The Eagles won a SB with Nick Foles. Nick Foles is not a great quarterback. He was good when he needed to be and the team around him was absolutely stacked.

Kyle allen could never duplicate what Nick Foles accomplished. 

Foles wasn’t a product of great weapons.  He attempted passes to Agholor, Jeffery, Clement, Ertz, Burton and Torrey smith.  Lagarrette Blount and Jay Ajayi were the RBs.  Foles was dropping dimes to average players + ertz.  I don’t think Kyle Allen could ever play at that level with those targets 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Kyle allen could never duplicate what Nick Foles accomplished. 

Foles wasn’t a product of great weapons.  He attempted passes to Agholor, Jeffery, Clement, Ertz, Burton and Torrey smith.  Lagarrette Blount and Jay Ajayi were the RBs.  Foles was dropping dimes to average players + ertz.  I don’t think Kyle Allen could ever play at that level with those targets 

I think Kyle Allen is probably the best backup QB we've had in a while.  Obviously we don't want Josh to miss time but if the OL proves to be a good bit better this season I think Kyle could keep the ship afloat with this team if he had to.

Just now, eball said:

I think Kyle Allen is probably the best backup QB we've had in a while.  Obviously we don't want Josh to miss time but if the OL proves to be a good bit better this season I think Kyle could keep the ship afloat with this team if he had to.

He’s alright-  sure- he could some games with our squad- but he’s isn’t winning a Super Bowl.  Promise

Just now, NewEra said:

He’s alright-  sure- he could some games with our squad- but he’s isn’t winning a Super Bowl.  Promise

I hear you, but IF the Bills were in that game and IF he had to play...anything could happen.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, uninja said:

Nick Foles is much much much better than Kyle Allen

And during the Super Bowl Run he was in full control 

He had a season where he had 27 touchdowns and 2 picks … He’s a low level starter and the highest end back up

Definitely not a scrub In his prime 

• Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.