[Misleading Title]

FireChans

Just now, RyanC883 said:

yes, then draft a space eating DT in rd 3-5. 

I'm interested in hearing from those advocating about a traditional 0 tech or another 1T how the defense will push the pocket.  Because any decent QB facing zero pressure up the middle will have no fear stepping up and making throws downfield.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

I’m up for this if the price is right. What did the Ravens give up for Roquan Smith knowing they had to pay him? 

The Ravens gave up a 2nd and a 5th in this year's draft for Smith. A heavy price for the Bills IMO and I don't think we have the cap space to keep White next year and beyond unless re-work more contracts. Plus am scare of his small size  (6-0 237) as the Bucs protect him with Vita Veta. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

The Ravens gave up a 2nd and a 5th in this year's draft for Smith. A heavy price for the Bills IMO and I don't think we have the cap space to keep White next year and beyond unless re-work more contracts. Plus am scare of his small size  (6-0 237) as the Bucs protect him with Vita Veta. 

Oliver and a 4th sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It would be a beautiful thing to have that acquisition, but that’s just not the reality of the cap situation.

One viable way to make it work would be to make Oliver part of the deal. His $10+ million last year then comes off the books and is replaced by D. White's which would certainly be over that but Beane could make it work.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

$13 million base. We can lower that cap hit significantly. Also he probably gets a large extension.

He's got like 3 more years on the current deal, yeah no. I love Evans as a talent but cap wise? Heck to the no as he's getting to close to 30.

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We could draft a massive DT in the mid rounds to help free up Milano and White more 

Size for sake of size isn't all that matters, See Torell Troup. 

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, The Jokeman said:

He's got like 3 more years on the current deal, yeah no. I love Evans as a talent but cap wise? Heck to the no as he's getting to close to 30.

Most of the league's top WR's are currently right around 30. Including Diggs

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

White is better than Edmunds 

Yes. White has better instincts, plays stronger and nastier

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Because Edmunds isn't worth 18 million per season 

He IS worth that. That's what the market dictated.

Regardless, the Bills couldn't afford to give that to him and can't afford to give that to someone else either.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.