Tua body transformation

SCBills

2 hours ago, teef said:

this is what the kids refer to as fat shaming.

Have you ever in your drunkest stage, hooked up with a girl as big as Ed Oliver?  I suspect the answer is yes.  Remember, its not so bad…he’s a small DT.  Its not like I said Ted Washington…that’s something you never tell anyone.  Not even your dog.

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Have you ever in your drunkest stage, hooked up with a girl as big as Ed Oliver?  I suspect the answer is yes.  Remember, its not so bad…he’s a small DT.  Its not like I said Ted Washington…that’s something you never tell anyone.  Not even your dog.

she was no ed oliver, but i wouldn't parade her around.  that being said...not a terrible experience.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Looks soft and cuddly to me, not muscle mass. 

Right. I like my chicks this thicc not my starting qbs. Not to mention his upper body looks small still by his arms.

This won't hurt, but what he needs it to develop his back and traps to steady that neck out. Feel bad for the kid, rooting for him despite playing for MIA

16 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Every off-season:

Tua’s new look

Motor’s new look

Epenesa’s new look

Basham’s new look 

Somehow it never does anything.

Reminds me when Aaron Maybin made some weird statement that he could gain and lose weight in like a day.  I can't remember the actual comment but it was something like "I can gain or lose 20 pounds in a day."  Something like that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.